Tree of Savior Forum

Oracles Clairvoyance should only be seen by party

okay so i tested clairvoyance and found out everyone can see what items are dropped on that specific monster when i use it on it. imc it should not be this way, because…anyone who can kill faster then me can snake my kill and get my drop because they seen what it was and wanted it. its ok if party members see it but i do not think everyone should be able to, it leaves me open to being ks’d on rare drops and that’s hardly fair so i wanted to suggest just making it to where only party members can see my clairvoyance i’m sure many other oracles would see this the same way. thanks for reading my suggestion

5 Likes

Total fair, +1
/20charactersthing

not sure what that means

I completely agree with you.

In addition to that, would be cool if you could turn off heal/mass heal usage on anyone besides your party. I hate healing randoms during world boss fights -.-

3 Likes

me and my fiance was just talking about that the other day we can choose to allow other people to step on my heal squares etc. so they dont snake them too.

1 Like

Yeah, the heal animation is long, a lot of swordies rush in front of me when they see me casting heal to snatch it. Really annoying. And I won’t be running 2km from the crowd just to heal myself…

Or when I use mass heal on the group of people, it doesn’t prioritize my party members but heals randoms instead. Wtf, I’m asking.

3 Likes

I’m having trouble with zombies stealing my heal tiles.

1 Like