Tree of Savior Forum

Oracle....what's the point?

When I first heard about them I was like : ‘‘I found my class.’’

But after I’ve seen them in action and read about their skills, I find that they’re lackluster …

Forecast : It’s already automatic for bosses (which I think shouldn’t be …), and frankly, it’s useless vs normal monsters.

Change : I just don’t see in which situation could this be used …

Arcane Energy : This is pretty much the only good skill they have …

Clairvoyance : COULD be good when the game starts, but after a couple of months, everyone will know what monster drops which item.

Counter Spell : I couldn’t get a good description of this skill. From what I understood it cancels skills on the ground (Ex : Cleric Heal). If it’s usable on wizard/sapper and other ‘‘skill summonners’’, then it could be really great in pvp.

Resetting : I don’t really understand this one either. Does it change a random item by another item ? Will the item be an equipement ? how does this work ?

I’m still struggling wether I should get Oracle or C2 Pardoner, so if someone could shed some light on this class it would be great.

1 Like

telegraph(enemy skill indicators) disappears at higher levels…only oracles can see them with forecast

1 Like

Really ? that is cool.

Disclaimer: I’m a nub so this may be totally incorrect but if I’m reading these skills correctly,

On Clairvoyance it tells you the item that will guaranteed drop when you kill the monster. Yes guides will tell you all the items a monster has a CHANCE to drop but only clairvoyance will tell you, “If I kill that thing I will get X for sure.”

Similarly Resetting lets you see, “If I kill that thing I will get X for sure which I don’t want out of the possible items this monster can drop, if I cast Reset I can roll the die again and try to get it to drop Y which I do want.”

2 Likes

Death Sentence and Prophecy are useful for PvP too.

Oracle is also probably the healer of choice when it comes to farming. They can call of Deity every minute which is added exp.

i think that skill is removed until further notice

They removed or nerfed a lot of their good skills but they still have once of the best looking costumes for male clerics lol

1 Like

Pardoner+Oracle = Money Grab Class
Sell your skills for money and reset mob drops for hats = money.

ftfy

they still have once of the best looking feminine costumes for male clerics lol

but male peltast has shorter skirt

ouch thats a little harsh.

See the future… see… The Danger Zone!!!

I always felt they were extremely useful for PvE because of Forecast, Clairvoyance and Resetting.

Actually…

Oracle class in a nutshell

2 Likes

I feel like those would be good if they worked on bosses.

So they don’t work against bosses? Any (world/quest/etc)?

forget oracle its a useless class, que sera sera

- Doris Day

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Did you find out what counter spell does? I really need more information on this spell? Do I negate all buffs given to players?