Tree of Savior Forum

Oracle Twist of Fate maxed attribute in Velcoffer Raid

A lot of ppl get scared when I use my Twist of Fate from the beginning on the Statue boss part and even when I tell them I deal more damage than heal they see me healing the boss and get confused…

So here is a little video proof because it looks like I’m the only Oracle who did the math ( or others just keep the info for themselves :smiley: ) :

1 Like

so whats the point … u deal dmg then it heals up, not to max but still .For just 8 k dmg, and ur team cant even kill this birds cuz tf outheals some of the dmg.

It doesn’t outheal anything. It deals about 40k damage on it and than heals back 32k… It heals back that 32k nothing else. It is not like PD’s healing factor skill where it heals back to the point you used it. It heals back its own damage. But I’ll make a video on that too I guess.

BTW there isn’t too much point of it. It does make it a little bit faster but not that much. On bosses where I hit damage cap 1999999 I deal about 400k damage… and that’s still 400k fix damage every 30 sec so I think it is somewhat useful.

I was wondering how I can further prove because I’m not a math genius. I realised it is the easiest to show on Amiss Dog because I hit the damage cap on it so the damage is more fixed than on something else.

ToF has a damage cap of 1999999. Without the attribute ToF would heal back double of it: 3999998.
With maxed attribute the healing(that is double amount of the damage) is reduced by 60% so you only heal back 40% of that. Or in other words you heal back 80% of the original damage with maxed out attribute.

That’s what you heal back:
3999998x0,4=1599999,2
or
1999999x0,8=1599999,2

What you don’t heal back (damage):
1999999-1599999,2=399999,8

So here is ToF alone on Amiss Dog:

original hp: 21414644
hp after the healing: 20987938
ToF damage after healing: 426706 ( dunno why it is more than it should be )
healing: 26666

Here is ToF with a little bit of extra damage during the healing:

original hp: 21414644
hp after the healing: 20982532
My damage without ToF: 2504(masinios on ToF)+1058+1843(AA)=5405
Overall damage after healing: 432112
healing: 26666

You can compare the HPs after the healing: 20987938-20982532=5406
or the damage parts: 432112-426706=5406

The thing is that little damage is there what I did during the healing process. ( there is 1 damage difference in my calculations but that’s most likely how the game rounds up or down things)

Also it proves it too that the healing is constant. You heal the same number(26666 here) over 30 sec every whatever 0.x sec. If it would want to outheal heal the damage I do during the healing the number should get bigger and bigger I think.

What i don’t understand tho is… how I make 426706 damage… XD It should be like 399999… but I’m not complaining… :smiley:
Hmm it is missing 1 healing(26666) maybe… but there is still a bit of extra…idk… Anyway I’m fine with it no fix needed XD…

Anyways this topic is not about telling anyone to max the attribute…it is a lot of investment for a little extra damage. I know. It is just to prove that those who max it like me can use ToF more freely and I wanted to make that info more known to have less trouble in parties because of it.

thanks you for the info and i wanna ask, do your phys/mag dmg do anything in that skill ? before i max it attribute i should only use it to finish the boss ?

nothing

yes

Actually it only negates the extra heal entirely at lvl 100 attribute but because you reach lvl 100 it also gives an extra 10% reducement that’s why it starts to do some damage and only then.

Also its damage is kinda only good on bosses that has so much hp you reach its damage cap. In saalus for example you will still mostly use it at their 20% hp because if you use it earlier maybe your skill will be on cd and then on those bosses it didn’t do as much damage as it can at 20% hp.

But also on bigger bosses you would try to wait with your last ToF when you are close to its 2m HP because 2m is still more than that 400k.

It is quite an investment and has limited use so be sure you want it. Because I kill Amiss Dog with this build every week I felt like in my build it gives me more than for example maxing Blessing but for other builds maybe it would be one of the last skills to max so it depends on your build and how you feel about it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.