Tree of Savior Forum

Oracle and Corsair

it’s been on my mind for sometime but i can’t help contradicting my own thoughts.

personally i conclude that to the question of
How does jolly roger work with other classes 's skills , it just doesn’t.
i got no legitimate proof, but i didn’t design jolly roger, so i wouldn’t know.

clairvoyance and Resetting, what are your thoughts on this 2 skills being affected or Not by jolly roger ?

jolly roger affects the chance of drope rate to increase. but it mostly applies to Kills, hits that are phisical attack and anything else doesn’t count [magic related] in terms of effect other than the actual kill of the monster inside the aoe.
[fyi: i know clairvoyance just shows you the current drop, but you get the point of the question.]

i think jolly roger just gives you a chance to drop silver or other things, doesn’t affect the drops. not even sure you get the same things you do for killing, only basic stuff all similar enemies would drop.

Jolly roger has a chance to pillage silver or items randomly from the monsters…

Let’s say that the monster is going to drop a Battle Bracelet (Claivoyance + Resetting shenanigans), hitting it with Jolly Roger won’t guarantee the drop of the item through Pillaging.

i know it does affect the pillaging when adding another corsair depending of the other corsair’s jolly roger Level and attribute level 5.

but that’s another reason why i question whether or not it wouldn’t affect oracle skills such as clairvoyance and resetting.
[i know it sounds silly, but i’m being earnest about the doubt in question.]