Tree of Savior Forum

Option to turn off damage numbers

The damage numbers can drop our fps to below 20s, and then there’s this.
So i suggest to have an option to turn off all damage numbers, plus I assume others would like to see their own damage numbers, so have an option to just show one’s damage numbers too.

PS. damage numbers i mention are for both dealt and taken
PPS. no source if damage numbers visually drops the fps and/or the data exchange being held from client to server and vice versa
PPPS. with this, we may need a combat log, but that’s for the future, we need to improve the game’s performance before QoL upgrades

3 Likes

I would LOVE to turn off other people’s damage number but still see my own. This is really helpful for those that are having issues when they can’t tell if hexing hit the boss and effigy is actually dealing damage or not. It’s also nice to be able to read what’s going on and when numbers are flying everywhere from all directions, having so much less with make things SO much more clear.

Something like that would be great. Also, turn off other players skill effect(even all skills) would help a lot in our experience with party and other stuff.

Pls IMC i beg you >.<

+1 Endorsed. Good suggestion that is optional and doesn’t negatively affect anybody. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if it’s the same thing, but there’s an option in the in-game graphics settings to NOT “show other character’s effects”.