Tree of Savior Forum

Option to disable/hide Megaphone

It’s known that major issue with the people on the server is that Americans and Brazilians keep arguing with themselves via megaphone and /all chat. I’m brazilian and disgust the attitude of both sides, so I keep on /normal or /party chat (or even hide it using esc key) to not read these guys.
But I cannot avoid it entirely since the megaphone can’t be hided or disabled and this makes the gameplay awful. An option to hide or even disable the megaphone is very welcome to make it more enjoyable. I played many MMOs and some of them had this option and I was pretty much satisfied.

Yes, I know that’s not going to solve 100% nor 50% of the problem. But keeps people like me, who doesn’t like to play with people arguing about their nationalities, enjoying the game, which (i hope) is one of IMCgames’s aim.

I read about increasing the megaphone’s price or taking it down completely, but it’s not an option since it blocks the commerce or social aiming of the game.

If you open your chat box by pressing Enter, there is a settings menu (the gear on the right) and you can disable megaphones from the top and just switch off shout chat on the left.

Hope this helps <3

2 Likes

I simply love you. LOL :heart: