Tree of Savior Forum

Option Setting for right click on other player

Hi, i wish to have an option setting that can disable the function of right clicking on other player.

Reason is whenever we right click on skill box panel, the option of player name list appear rather than casting the skills.

Thanks

Thank you so much for your suggestion : )

1 Like

Why do you reply to unelaborated suggestions, but noone seems to care about elaborated, well written and thought-through suggestions?

I hope it’s not supposed to mean that the Staff at IMC doesn’t like to/can’t read/comprehend/understand the other suggestion if they aren’t shorter than 5 lines in simple English…

Save your time, I have learnt long ago that making detailed suggestions are futile, it will take IMC months if not years to commit to even just a little change, it took them more than half a year to respond to requests about revamping the trade system to more in line with industry standards.

1 Like

Do you mean your suggestion in your cleric thread? Maybe well-written, it’s a question of taste, but not thought-through.

[quote=“Y100Grand, post:4, topic:347792”]
Save your time, I have learnt long ago that making detailed suggestions are futile, it will take IMC months if not years to commit to even just a little change, it took them more than half a year to respond to requests about revamping the trade system to more in line with industry standards.[/quote]
Maybe the former trade system was a design decision with the purpose to create a specific game play and the respond to requests wasn’t necessary.