Tree of Savior Forum

Option for reducing texture and effects

I bring this issue that happens with some of my friends and probably other TOS players.

I have some friends playing TOS and is facing lag graphic problem, that by not having a more current graphics card.

Some are thinking about to stop playing because of that, so I decided to create this topic, why play this game alone discouraged.

Just like in other games that use these option for people who have below the recommended graphics card to play in high quality.

Basically the idea is to create an option that the player can reduce the quality of texture, effects and other elements that may require better graphics performance.

This would not only help players who go through these problems now, as new players arriving in TOS.

Today the market all the big games have this option, because the objective of company is to achieve the highest possible amount of public.

…what if I told you 980TI is giving the same frame rate as i5 onboard graphics in TOS?

Yes I understand, I for example have a GTX 1070 and i7, but there are people who don’t have the financial conditions and invests in something cheaper