Tree of Savior Forum

Oppinion on my Sorcerer C3 PVP

Hello ive been searching on Sorcerer mechanics and some builds made on youtube, but nothing compared to my plan, so i want you guys oppinion on my Planned Build.

Here it is:
Wiz C2 > Linker C1 > Thaumaturge C1 > Sorcerer C3

Stats: ±80 Spirit, Rest all on Const.

Why const? Well everyone know that summons are dumb but at last they have some decent dammage and are vry resistent. Só the major weakpoint on Sorcerers are the player that normally are papper, on pvp most players just ignore the summon and kill the Sorcerer ASAP.

So wizard class 2 bcause sleep is awesome on pvp, and Earthquake benefits from Joint Penalty.
Linker just to amplify AOE and farming dmg.
Thaumaturger is the secret of this biuld with the Transponse skill. So u can transfer all your const to INT, Summon ur monsters, then go back to const, and ur summons ll stick with the strenght of the INT, and u ll be tanky has hell.

What u guys think? Looks decent? may work? Completly fail? Why?

Well if you plan to get sorc c3 i don’t think Spr is a good stat because the sp consumption rate is % not flat number.

1 Like

Earthquake does benefit from JP with earth attribute, but do you know that earthquake breaks JP?

Also you shouldnt get spirit for that, it decreases by % not by a flat number. You should buy alchem pots, if you have more sp, you get less % from your pots.

That thing with Transpose… is that right? I mean, when you use Transpose your Max HP goes down, as do your Current HP. When you cancel Transpose, your Max HP goes back up again, but your Current HP stays the same low value, you dont regain/heal your HP when using Transpose… But would work with a Healer in the team of course. Please someone correct me if I’m wrong, cause I’m planning on making a Thaum and if that’s wrong it would be even better =D

just by looking at your build it seems like u are a new player.
welcome.
do whatever, but kminh9999 is right.
also transpose is tricky. texwill has half of it
the other half is that if u focus int stats, when u use transpose your max hp will jump to 40k and would need a cleric to heal it up

Thx for the insights i see, then it dont works for now, till they change transpose mechanics. And for clarifying how the skills works

yep you’re right. I usually see people use transpose for faster hp regen only when they go for int build. It’s not really necessary for con build :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: