Tree of Savior Forum

Opinions on my potential build? Wiz3-Linker2-Sorc2-Shadow3

TOSBase Skill Sim for reference: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/?reference=56w99rvngo

I am currently using Wiz1 -Cryo1 - Linker 2 - Sorc 2 and have been really enjoying leveling with it. I have a reset potion available to me and am considering resetting to get rid of Cryomancer and instead bulk up my Wizard circle for Surespell and Quickcast. Cryo spells have been being used less and less and it just doesn’t seem worth the investment.

Originally, I was going to go for Necromancer, but the more I play around with Linker+Sorcerer, the more I just really enjoy their synergy together and I feel like Shadowmancer would be very enjoyable to add to it.

I’d like to add that I do a lot of solo’ing. I considered Thaumaturge but feel that my summon defeats enemies far too quickly for me to be able to take advantage of what Thauma would have to offer.

I imagine that you will use a Marnox card, right? Well, Thauma will give more 10% damage to him and lethargy 15 of wizz will burst damage a lot.

I imagine that you are doing a full spr build… so, thauma buffs will allow you to do some damage with shadow.

I recommend: Wizz3, Thauma 3, Sorc1, Shadow 3. A good build. You will do really good on boss and pvp, but will feed some envy on elelock/onmyoujy for their aoe.

At the moment I’m using Netherbovine but the goal is to save up enough to use Marnox, which is why I went with Lethargy15.

Currently I’m using a full SPR build, yep!

I’m not really into PvP personally and I don’t party much so I don’t know that I’ll find myself bossing too often. I mostly want to farm gold using this character.

You don’t need quick cast in this build. The only use for wiz 3 is Lethargy, but sleep can double damage of summons as well. If you’re looking for stronger summons, than maximizing Summoning with Sorc 3 and adding thauma would be a better choice than Linker2. So you can go Wiz3-thauma1-Sorc3-Shadow3.

For this actual build, switch Wiz 3 for Linker 3 and you’re good to go. (Wiz2-Linker3-Sorc2-Shadow3)
Spiritual Shock C3 attributte is too good to pass out, and you can linker more mobs with higher hit count. Also, with other mage in your party, you can steal his INT with Lifeline.

I’m using Wiz2>Link3>Sorc2>Shadow2 as my sub for fun (wanted to make a shadowmancer). Link3 spirit shock attribute is really really good but I understand if you want to go Wiz3 for Lethargy. I’m using Froster Lord as my summon.

I feel that Linker does work really really well with shadowmancer considering that they do not have a lot of AOE, as most of the skills are single target or hit very few mobs.

Thanks so much for the feedback! I think I’ll go with Wiz2 - Linker3 - Sorc2 - Shadowmancer.

The reason I want Linker with Shadowmancer is to create AoEs out of their skills @icyruios! Good to know I wasn’t crazy for thinking it was a good idea lol. I hadn’t considered the fact that I’d be able to Link more mobs with Joint Penalty as Linker3 @Terry46, thank you for mentioning that.

Remember that shadow conjuration will get its aoe increased in shadow3. We probably will end up doing hit in full screen with this skill.

got a link or source to that?

It is already in game haha, look the passsives of the skill, it will be there.

not everyone has a sm3 to check… I don’t even know what it’s called.

1 Like