Tree of Savior Forum

Opinions on a possible new Tank/Support Build

Hello everyone. In these days of updates, I’m experimenting a bit with new builds. I wanted your opinion on a build tank / support that I have developed. I am aware of the fact that there is a build similar to this, with oracle instead of the diev, however I am convinced that the kabbalist has somewhat too high cooldowns. And the diev is the right class to solve the problem in my opinion. Not to mention the great utility it can offer and the damage of carve owl that can make a good contribution to cleaning up the maps. So what do you think of this version? Can it be adapted to this new metagame?

https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?build=eyJqb2JzIjpbIkNoYXI0XzEiLCJDaGFyNF8xMSIsIkNoYXI0XzciLCJDaGFyNF8xNSJdLCJza2lsbHMiOnsiNDAwMDEiOjUsIjQwMDAyIjo0LCI0MDAwNiI6MSwiNDAwMDciOjUsIjQwNDAxIjoxLCI0MDQwMiI6MTMsIjQwNDAzIjoxMCwiNDA0MDUiOjE1LCI0MDQwNiI6MSwiNDA0MDciOjUsIjQwNjAyIjoxNSwiNDA2MDMiOjEsIjQwNjA2Ijo1LCI0MDYwOCI6OSwiNDA2MTAiOjE1LCI0MTIwMSI6OCwiNDEyMDIiOjEwLCI0MTIwMyI6MTUsIjQxMjA1IjoxLCI0MTIwNiI6MSwiNDEyMTAiOjUsIjQxMjExIjo1fSwic3RhdHMiOnsiQ09OIjoyNiwiREVYIjowLCJJTlQiOjAsIlNQUiI6MjYsIlNUUiI6MH0sInZlcnNpb24iOjJ9