Tree of Savior Forum

Opinions and Thoughts on Cryomancer3 + Chronomancer3

If you level a support class like Chrono3 Cryo3 then you better have friends to play with haha, there are many builds that require party play and do very very very poorly solo.

Yeah, thinking again I should go full CON. INT has no purpose at all for this build, since Im not doing any damage.

I will be playing with a friend and not soloing at all. And we will look for parties too, but mostly we will be duoing. :smiley:

Is cryo3 + psy1 good enough for the ice wall + pressure combo?

thinking cryo 2 - psy 1 - chrono 3 would be better in this case?

That was what I’m thinking of playing. But not if it’ll be better in the long run compare to the cryo 3 build.

any tips on should I do the wiz - cryo3 - chrono3 or go wiz - pyro -link2- chrono3?
I have someone to help me level with but I imagine the pain against boss

can experienced players tell me which has more use? the CC of cryo or the link and semi cc of a linker?

Definitelycryo/chrono - pyro c1 would be very weak even in mid lvls.

I did a pyro to help me level a little and the party buffs for enchant fire to stack with blessing, but more concerned if I should go with a link2/chrono or cryo3/chrono

You just said you have someone to help you lvl - and even if you havent with cryo/chrono build its no problem to find a party. Pyro c1 usefullness as “lvling help” goes on like lvl 50 - which can be made really fast - besides - there r always pardoners with their buffs, which makes you 1shot all monsters at the beginning no matter of class or skills. If you want linker2/chrono3, at least take cryo1 instead.

ok thanks, but there are other boss quest that my party can’t enter so I have to rely on my skills to take the boss down. so enchant fire would be useless on party too?

Extra dmg can’t hurt, but lvl 5 is just too small for higher lvls to be relevant. If your friend isn’t dps class either (tank, healer?) then just find someone as 3rd person who will dish out dmg.

So what better Cryo 3 or Cryo2+Psy1 for Chrono3 in party? And why? Psy1 will give combo for boss farming, swap and tele. Cryo 3 gives tree and snow ball. And i don’t know what to choose

Cryo 3 is better. Chrono 3 already puts you in a support role and Psy1 is not going to be enough to carry you solo late game. Tree is way better in a group and going full utility lets you spam CON and be extremely hard to kill.

then what about cryo1 and psy2?

What’s your goal Evers? Do you want to support or do dmg?

Because i will have to exp again to 200 lvl alone i need dmg untill suitable lvl(200+) to join my guildmates and then do support role. Something like that.

You’ll deal enough dmg as a cryo 3 to level up easily.

If you do go Linker, I suggest stopping at C1, above that is redundant, boring, plain and simple. Linker 3 is possibly the most boring class in existence of TOS.

Chrono 3 for sure, you can omit Cryo 3 for Linker 1 but people would argue Cryo 2 is really bad, and the only reason you’d ever get it is to advance towards Cryo 3. So that kind of leaves you with Cryo Chrono 3 if you want to get both third ranks.