Tree of Savior Forum

Opinions/Advice on my Full Support Build

I love full support and it works with my mates, but I’d just like some opinions on it, see if there’s anything that could be improved.

My Stats are 2:1 Spr/Con.

I’ve spoken to some people and for the most part, people thing I should take either Cleric 3 or Priest 3, both of which I’m not overly fond of, I know in my head that they’re good, but I don’t see the point in them with this current build.

I’ve not managed to get Class Level 15 yet for Taoist, so 100% clueless on whether or not it completely works so any advice on that is appreciated.

Kabbalist is a bit of a weird one for me, I understand it all perfectly fine, I just don’t know what to take apart from the pretty obvious ones. (Ein Sof/Tree of Seprith), I’ve tried using Merkabah and just couldn’t come to terms with it. Main reason I’ve taken Nachash is because it’s AoE and it’s damage is pretty nice (I think).

Miko/Diev - I think they’re fine as they are, I used to have Hamaya taken on the Miko tree but I literally never used it, so dropped it.

Once again, any advice is appreciated and thanks in advance for any replies.

Good, I would put Diev before priest, but that’s just me…

Cleric, put points in cure, safety zone doesn’t need all the points if you go for attributes, it wont last that long as it has a 20s limit no matter how many hits it takes…

Priest depends on what kind of priest you wish to be, but most people in party will already have pardo buffs

1 Like

Do you have a specific content you would like to try with your friends? Your build is fine. I do not recommend dropping priest2 because revive is a very good buff.

I suppose you are mainly supporting melee physical classes. Miko + Taoist supports them well.
Once you reach endgame your build will not function as a damage dealer. I think this will not be a problem because you have a static party to help you level up and quest. Therefore I suggest dropping damage skills to 1. Keep them at 1 to use their hitcount to destroy objects. High hitcount will apply card-effects too if you need more support.

I cannot view tosbase well so I will show you a build option with tips. Some skill choices I think are obvious so I will omit an explanation.

Cleric + priest
Safety zone 10/10 or more cure (hitcount). Higher safety zone is useful to combo with kagura dancing. It prevents interrupts of kagura. Take fade 1 to drop mob aggro.
Keep spamming monstrance to reduce enemy physical def. It also buffs allied dex by 30% and then adds +10 dex. Always keep revive up. The remaining skills are not needed. Pardoner shops will replace your aspersion, sacrament, blessing.

Keep a sword (or dagger) on your secondary weapon swap slot to use this attribute vs bosses. It halves their def and makes them easy to kill. Especially the end-game raid boss. Dagger attacks with C should apply stacks too. Cleric features a def break at cleric1. I hope more clerics will use this attribute.

Diev + Miko
Take 1 carve attack to destroy objects.
Miko’s clap extends your statues. If you enjoy longer duration statues to reduce keeping track of statue-cooldown you could get clap. Gohei1 to remove buffs and debuffs. Hamaya 1 for its hitcount. Try to time kagura + safety zone to prevent interrupts (unless you have a wizard friend with surespell).

Kabbal + Tao
You mentioned you would like to drop merkabah so I have removed it from the skills. I suggest nachash down to 1 just to use the high hitcount (25 hits). Combo gematria or notarikon --> gevura (or double chance). The area of gevura is a lot bigger than double chance. To use double chance you must stay very close to the enemy. If you have strong burst classes as friends and time it well, double chance will multiply their damage a lot.
The skills shown are the minimum requirements for taoist support. Take 1 storm calling + its attribute, 1 dark sight, 1 begone demon, 1 disaster charm and then max storm calling. Level creeping death charm last if you like that skill (high hitcount).

Not just you. I prefer diev1 over priest3 for PvE support too. Unless the priest3 is a chaplain + krivis3 + inquisitor1 attacker build.

4 Likes

In regards to cure, I was torn on this because Miko has Gohei, Is cure really worth grabbing?

As for Priest, yeah that one just has too many points left over I just dumped em into buffs just in case something somehow goes wrong.

Now THIS is interesting, we’ve been trying to do CM’s up to 7, but always come stupidly close to killing the boss, I can see this being of some use!

Not gonna quote everything cause your post is amazingly long and informative!

To answer your first question, we would preferably like to try everything and anything, Regarding the Kagura + Safety Zone, I do indeed have a Wizard friend. <3 My main reason for wanting Safety Zone is for when I’m with randoms so that works out.

Kabbal - I’ll follow all of that cause it’s I great class that I just didn’t know how to build properly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Taoi - Is Dark Sight 1 all that’s needed? I’d planned for 3 in my build.

Lastly, thank you both for the replies! It’s highly appreciated!

2 Likes

Nevermind, tested it and it works again.
I’m getting real tired of these stealthnerfs/bugs and stealthfixes tbh.

I agree, one patch skill & interaction work, then the next patch it doesn’t work. Also they aren’t mentioned on patchnotes so it is unclear if it is intended or unintended. (offtopic) I still don’t know if taoist upper level charm + druid skills are supposed to work or not, think it’s different on every game version/patch.

@Shunpeii 5 storm calling, 3 dark sight, 1 begone demon, 1 tri-disaster, 5 creeping death? I think it’s good.
You could also take plague doctor1 at rank 10 to get the bloodletting status immunity and healing factor. Some Challenge Stage 6 & 7 mobs have very annoying debuffs or debuff-aura which deplete dispellers very fast. Of course taoist1 is a very nice support too. Clerics have many useful 1-rank classes for filler.

3 Likes

This build is viable for velcoffer? i have a similar build

Or Cleric3>Priest3>Kabba3>Oracle1 is better?

am 3 levels from second, I love it…

but sadly the huge lag and bad internet has always prevented me from doing velco so cant tell if actual good :frowning:

Are you sure that’'s worth over cleric 3? Linger adds 50% more healing and its overtime.
Of course, I can see Taoist point if you dont need more healing, extra melee dmg is good, specially with your miko.