Tree of Savior Forum

Opinion on my Wizard build

Hey so I am new and looked at all the classes and and some builds but din´t like many :wink:
I want to try this

and I thought about stats too
and wanted to go
lvl 100 with 100 stat points ( I have no Idee if thats correct sigh xD )
Int: 50 points
Spr: 25 points
Con 25 points

Vote for move to Wizard section.

1 Like

thanks for letting me know :smiley:
done I think xD
hope it worked :stuck_out_tongue:

SPR isn’t worth taking for any Wizard build (actually it’s only worth taking on a Priest 3).

Sorcerer 3 is also not worth taking. You can stop at Sorc 2

Your skill point allocation is pretty bad as well. Joint Penalty should always be maxed and Physical Link is not even worth 1 point if you don’t have Psychokino.

For your Sorcerer skills, I’d suggest reading the extensive sorcerer threads

1 Like

thanks I will stop at Sorcerer 2 then
but why not Spr ?
I thought more SP would be good so you can cast more spells :I
and some magic defense for magical monsters :stuck_out_tongue:

You could actually get rid of a rank of Linker as well. Linker 3 loses a bit of importance when monsters start getting immune to it later on. That way you’d have rank 7 free and you could go Warlock 2, featherfoot 2, one rank of either (or Necro 1) + Sage instead.

1 Like

hmm how about
Wiz > Cry > Cry 2 > Cry 3 > Link > Sorc > Link 2 > Sorc 2
and a of tank
stats con 50 / Int 50

With cryo 3’s control, linker 1 should be enough, then you’d be able to get Sorc 2 (which will be your DPS source) and get Sage at rank 8. trust me, if you’d like to survive magic damage (as well as missile) at new content Sage’s missile hole will be incredibly welcome on your “off tank” idea.

1:1 INT: CON (50% each) sounds alright. This build would be great in pvp as well btw.

Sample build: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333766e.21354554.17213f415a617585.113545.1a213141516a7185.1135415385

1 Like

thanks for the help guys <3
I will do yurichalps build then :3