Tree of Savior Forum

Opinion on my CryoNecroLock build

So i created this build :

which is based on this build :

My reasons for changing to Linker is that i figured in the long run it would be tricky trying to manipulate a lone target into the PP Ice wall combo, and much simpler to link + EQ. Statswise, i figured it should work fairly well if i followed the existing guy’s guide?

This build i think is more party oriented, in the sense that it is better CC, BUT
i’ve yet to play Wizard at all, so i’m not entirely certain, so i would love to hear your feedback or see your own builds for a cryo-necro.
Initially i had wanted to go final rank necro, but i figured that since shoggoth ended at 5 points, skeleton warriors seemed like a poor tradeoff AND the fact that i’ve been hearing people bitch ON and ON about being corpse-starved as Necromancers. I figured Warlock would synergize well with the links and freezing - the warlock skills look like they work like some kinda DoT, and i have my shoggoth to tank for me, links to drag them together and freeze em with cryo skills.

NOTE : I am NOT throwing away Cryo or Necro.

I can’t comment on the necro part but if you’re going cryo3 you’ll want that rank of psycho. Psycho cryo combo gives you access to what’s probably going to be your only boss killing move in your arsenal. As for your concern about positioning, all you need to do is just create a ice wall and box yourself inside and then swap the enemy in.

If you want to see how it looks like you can just sift around the forums or search on youtube. There should be quite a few videos around.

Cryo3 is amazing, but Necro 1 is lame and pretty much useless, go for Necro2 or choose another class. Rune Caster or Psycho2 are better options.

Wiz cyro link link then sorc sorc warlock or NEC NEC sorc is good I hear. Cyro lvling up is harder I think then pyro lol

Okay, I’ll rethink the Psycho bit, but i don’t really see the need for a bosskilling move.

But i’m NOT gonna be ■■■■■■■ dropping Necro, because screw Sorc’s SP drainage, i have zero interest in RC. I’m picking Cryo because there’s enough goddamn Pyros already. Need some utility cc wizzies.

Then go for Necro2 and Psycho1, it is your best option if you want to keep summons, you will have a boss killer move to ensure a box when you are hunting world bosses, and all the utility from CC… just be caerful with Ice Wall since it distract to the summons from attack enemies.