Tree of Savior Forum

Opinion of this build

After sick time watching all the possible combinations that can be done I decided to be could be a good chance, give me your opinions

I have some doubts about some skills:

1- Could explain the use of body shrink and swell body
2- La skill reincarnate es util? o es solo un gasto de punto?

i dont have idea what stats need this character, can you help me about that.

Thanks for all

No hay ñink a una build, aviso.

‘‘Shrink Body’’ es principalmente cuando sean bichos muy dificiles de matar a decir verdad, nada que en algun momento tome prioridad.
‘‘Swell Body’’ por el otro lado es cuando sabes que puedes lidiar con un monstruo, asi que lo puedes hacer mas fuerte a cambio de aumentar las recompenzas que obtienes al matarlo, bastante bueno a la hora de conseguir Silver y experiencia.
‘‘Reincarnate’’ es bastante util, principalmente cuando estas mobeando para conseguir materiales de algun monstruo en especifico o simplemente para tener que moverte menos para matar mas monstruos. Si no me equivoco funciona en jefes tambien al parecer, no estoy al tanto del estado actual respecto a aquello.

Mago en general ponle a INT y unos 50CON a lo menos y ya.

I havent tried thauma class and never had a chance to party with them. But i like the c2 skill of thauma whic is reversi, very useful in pvp.

Anyway, i think you should drop 1 of the support mage class. Choose either thauma c2 or chrono c2. It will be hard to level with so many support class and the only dps you have is pyro1.

drop Thaumaturge2 for Chronomancer

Chronomancer 3 is superior than Thaumaturge 2

stats is simple high int a bit con and spr
start with 4:1:1 until you feel lacking in some stat.

@frould something like that?

Slow is useful ?? I can change the points Backmasking but not see much use.

or

ether build are ok but Wizard should have 1 level on Lethargy and max Sleep

You should max shrink body, its super useful thanks to this:

And if i’m not wrong shrink body can reduce aoe ratio too.

I actually think Linker 2 > Thaumaturge 1
Instead of buff damage directly, you use C2 spiritual chain to share buff.

I was Thaumaturge 3 before, Swell/Shrink Body is theoretical good skill, but it require melee range to use them, the AoE is quite small, and you have to alert of the timing and x2 HP (when less than 30% hp only cast swell body to ensure the team can kill them in 10s as Thau1), which u need Link-JP-Swell, but this rotation take some time and you will end up lazy to constantly use them and have your party member to wait you.
At the same time, if you r not using Zero Subshield or become Featherfoot later, it is seem not so useful with Tranpose to act as Tanker.

your pyro C1 will be completely useless by lvl 50.
you linker C1 will be laughed at lvl 90
go for full support by going cyro then 2 link or cyro 3.

Yesh build cryo linker then cry for can’t solo any quest gj.

Tfw experienced torture for going cryo3 while soloing in iCBT2
slow AF

Cryo is a support bruh :joy:

it depends on if you’re solo player or not. if you are a solo player dont go full support builds

Brah I know its support :v going for damage off the bat isnt a good idea most of the time due to preference and higher rank classes overshadowing. So me going for cryo first is aight c:

Thaum is one of those classes where it’s often best to C3 or bust.

The reason is, aside from Reversi and Transpose as being amazing, is that your buffs at C1/C2 will not be nearly as useful as a full C3 who also brings a big head to the mix. At C1 you won’t be giving many buffs that are worthwhile and if you’re shrinking/swelling enemies the durations will be rather low (although even in my C3 build I only allot 2 points to each of those because I find even a low duration suitable for party grinding when we can melt them).

Given your build path though with Chrono in there… I’d choose either C3 of one or the other and not mix the two together. Thaum is great for buffing and augmenting later class elections if you have damage delivery but Thaum1 Chrono3 hardly seems fruitful. Transpose really is amazing for a C1 ability but I’m not sure it’s worth an entire rank given your paths.