Tree of Savior Forum

Opening new sv? i need more detail please

Yea that’s why the game’s player count fell off a cliff the more they turned it into a generic quest treadmill with an endgame of nothing but dailies and instances, because people don’t like to grind. Ignore the 1 million+ subscriptions Old School Runescape has as a 20 year old game involving nothing but grinding.

TBH a 1.0 relaunch of ToS might actually get me to play it again beyond a week after an update. For all the problems it had, at least the game was a lot more unique than what they turned it into.

4 Likes

Tree of Savior HD Remaster in UE4 with a Nintendo Switch releaese incoming!

1 Like

Battle royal server, upon death you restart at level 1

1 Like

maybe imc sell the rights of TOS and that new server will be the only server that we will had

I don’t agree with you on that. If you look at steamcharts you can clearly see that the game was losing players on a steady pace way before Re:Build. And although I can’t use this as a statistic, all of my friends irl stop playing classic ToS because the grinding was too much and overall made the game very boring.

2 Likes

I’d actually come and play again if it was the bug-fixed non-rebuild version of TOS.

I’m used to grinding games that actually put value in your gear progression. I played too many classic MMO that used the system such as Ran Online, Ragnarok (non renewal), Air Rivals/Ace Online. There’s a lot more but those were the games were I spent most of my time on and actually enjoyed gearing to play efficiently and see my work paid off.

Either way, I don’t think this is a new server with a classic TOS setup even though I want it to be. The email I received got me into checking the forums quick for details but I guess I have to wait for 28th.

1 Like

100% agree classic was … bad, Tos lost so many players becouse of it :wink:

1 Like

I’m planning on returning for the new servers it’s been a long time since I played and the MMO scene at the moment is incredibly stale, so looking forward to it, I just wish there was more information.

I would love to do that. Back in the day classic tos got released, i have few friends i met on the game. We were questing together alot and i have so much fun. But now it’s about do it fast then ■■■■ you, and live in the server with full of cringy weebs who keep shouting annoying ■■■■ every ■■■■■■■ second.

1 Like

Now we know. IMC just killed the game.

2 Likes

hopefully all the item obtainable in that server is untradable by default, especially the x10 blessed shard/char/day. Nobody lose

Problem with bots:

1. Get a ton of untradable blessed shards on growth server
  2. Get basically unlimited silver on growth server
  3. Merge
  4. Buy all the BG recipes on normal server
  5. Get number of shards / 10 TRADABLE blessed gems

Plus there’s no way to make the silver untradable… :frowning:

I cant wait Blessed Gems on mains server for special price , like a 400-500k per

lets just wait the dust settled and see further notification. i imagine only (old and greedy) player interest in exploit this new server loophole to make his original account richer. The fresh new player will use this server as intended

i hope gm will look after new sv closely

new sv really sound like bot heaven = =’

they already don’t look at the actual servers, what makes you think 4 more will be any different.

The New Growth Support Servers will be in service for a limited period

i really hope, when they see the fedimian new server almost empty they’ll shut it down fast
EU population is WAY too low to be cut in half, it was a stupid idea from the beginning

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.