Tree of Savior Forum

Opening new sv? i need more detail please

It’s already a nightmare to play in mouse mode with literally 0 ping, I can’t imagine Fedimian server getting merged and playing with 200+ ping…

classic server incoming kek

yes its will be cool. if they open new server with 1st patch rank 7 )

I hope no, can remember grinding 8 hours per day to up 2 lv in alemeth in the begining, that was terrible because the quest ends in cranto coast when the cap was 280

Russian server lmao

//20cykablyats

The only ‘good’ thing in “Classic TOS” was the class system.
And I still see the Re: build’s class system not perfect, but a lot better.

And, no matter how hardcore of a gamer you are, there is a limit on how much grinding something can be before becoming boring/exhausting.

I still want to understand what they mean by “new server”. Merging? Just a rebooted one? Please more info!

From what they’ve said so far we can guess it’s gonna be somewhat of a merge.

A brand new server on a new region wouldn’t need the abolition of team names on existing regions.

Fedimian might dissapear the way Orsha did.

I don’t think a teamname can be reused on another world. So a merge shouldn’t require changing teamnames.

1 Like

There’s no reason to frame a merge like that, if it were the case they would be direct with the announcement (same for a regional server). It seems like there will be some difference between the current server and the new one, cannot be sure on what though.

1 Like

Well, we all know that english isn’t the forte in Imc’s Announcment. Still it doesn’t make sense to host a new server at this point . They should have done it with launch of Re: Build , no ?

2 Likes

Hard core server with no gatcha at all

calling it now

• “Premium / SuperiorPlayer / VIP” Server only
  • buy at least 20k TP to enter
  • higher exp rates and drop rates
  • Special Exclusive Costumes / Wings / Aura / Emotes / Pets available
  • get any content patch 4 weeks before the old poor people servers

bakarine_emotion15

7 Likes

Hopefully you have to actually purchase the 20k TP to get inside, not earn it through translation rewards using Google translate.

1 Like

or maybe…just maybe…we get our own iToS-TESTserver? :star_struck:

2 Likes

I was looking at the posts and was about to comment the same thing. Yes, iTest would be a really good idea, especially to avoid all the botches they do on each patch so they can pre-test the patches on a server before putting them on prod in iToS.

“We will reset all team names of accounts which have not logged in for more than one year from the date of January 28th, 2020.”

Basically they will just recycle old team names that are unused so the new players can reuse them.

i agreed if have itest like ktest b4 release to main sv. but if open as test sv so no need to pre register to change team name isnt it? :hey:

Mhm maybe baby getting rid of amazon aws server … :man_shrugging:t3: Mhm…

"This team name reset is a part of preparation for upcoming pre-registration of the new worlds.

We will announce details about the new worlds and a pre-registration event shortly."

It can’t be a merge, fedimian is empty since 2 years for exemple.
I’ve think about a new server with all community or server with special rule like : no gacha, tos classic, wait we can dream, no ?