Tree of Savior Forum

Onmyoji stats, equip and cards (help)

Hi all!
I need a hand with the following onmyoji build: wiz3 - thauma3 - sorc1 - onmy2.
What do you recommend to have as stats, equipment, and cards?
Thank you! :slight_smile:

as for stat allocation Full SPR with Thauma3 (you get over 2k matk from swell left arm + brain)

equipment… you could use a mix of INT+SPR

as for cards: chapparition for red, Linkroller for green, gazing golem is the most recomended for purple (lv pain barrier) and for blue… either Zaura, for physical defense (a lesser version would be gray golem) or Nuaele, for magic defense (a lesser version would be Denoptic).

I’ve reset my Onmyoji from a pure DPS caster (cryo/ele), but here’s my setup:

• full SPR (max trauma buffs + more powerful summons)
  • equipment with extra MATK (headgear, wiz bracelets…), mix of INT/SPR/CON (berthas/primus, max peta or similar – I use HoG/emengard shield from market event, it’s a good combo which gives extra INT/CON/SPR and decent attack/defense, and I guess you can get one from the current Fedimian event easily)

I don’t have much knowledge about cards, but I still use the old DPS setup: mothstem for red (up to 210 extra MATK), armaos for blue (up to 3000 shield when Genbu Armor is off), pyroego for green (+INT), and anything for purple (never found anything good for that slot – I guess gazing golem is ok, or any of the dam boosting cards like necroventer or fire lord). I guess you can switch pyroego for linkroller if you want more SPR instead of more INT, and armaos for pure MDEF or PDEF if you use Genbu Armor 100% of the time (I don’t).

For the grimoire, use a big hitter. If you can get a Marnox card, it’s your best choice. Otherwise there are probably other good cards if you don’t have the budget (or the luck). Since I got a card from a gimmick box, I use Dullahan, no idea if it’s good or bad, it seems to work fine for me.

@jengo_g
Thank you so much for the help! :slight_smile:
Are there specific weapons that you would recommend?

@draconis
Thank you so much for the help! :slight_smile:
The cards are also a problem for me ahaha Fortunately as summon I have Marnox so it’s already good xD

Specter Monarch Card is really good if u want to solo some challenges with genbu shield up :wink: (ofc mobe must be dark type)

I have a staff with SPR and INT, you could always use a rod and a dagger with SPR and INT (or a shield?)

Thank you so much! For now I have a staff too :slight_smile: I’ll try to use a rod and a shield :slight_smile:

by the way, you might want to use Zemej necklace