Tree of Savior Forum

Onmyoji skills help

Is this the best allocations?? Considering that im not spr build im not geting genbu, and i have fox cuz im kino

I feel toyu too underpowered, idk if its worth invest on toyu or tree…

The poison provided by tree atribute is significant?

17 points left

I would go with:

• Fire Fox Shikigami 1/15
  • Greenwood Shikigami 1/15
  • Howling White Tiger 13/15
  • Water Shikigami 15/15
  • Genbu Armor 0/5
  • Toyou 10/10
  • Yin Yang Harmony 5/5

I’m not sure about the poison attribute from Greenwood, but with 30s cd and no overheat I don’t think it can be than Toyou.

1 Like

Tree is weaker than Toyou because toyou is 2 overheat. The poison deals 10 hits of the same skill damage (1 hit per 0.5 seconds, 5 seconds poison). The initial tree hits 9 times, so 19 hits total. Multiply skill factor by 19 to get tree damage, it’s lower than 2x toyou.

Onymo 3 is very easy to skill, use the build of @Sloth , that’s the correct build.

Standard max water, max toyou, max yinyang, 1 greenwood, rest howling white tiger.
Variations drop several tiger points:
Drop 1 tiger point: psychokino must take fire fox level 1 to unlock attributes.
Drop 5 tiger points: high SPR onmyo may take genbu 5.

Toyou hits half on knocked down enemies, so turn off that attribute if you feel weak. Use heavy gravity + toyou on flying.

1 Like

thnx guys <3

saved me

1 Like

just one thing that wast not clear to me, its worth to max this attribute?

Also i was wondering… this new attribute its worth?

Please get this firefox attribute, it will boost your gravity pole damage (double hits). And increases the range of psychic pressure.

The Ying Yang Harmony attribute is not worth. Too expensive and you do not have any dark or holy skills to use before the 50s. Ying Yang cooldown is 60s so the attribute cannot help you (without chrono pass or dievdirby cooldown statue).

Yes thnx for telling me, i have this :3

yes, like i tough its not worth…

Tree attribute max or just one point?

Tree attribute: 0 points or max. You get a little bit of bonus damage when max. Also useful to apply more hits to proc card effects if you have those.

Toyou is very strong and worth maxing, I have the Ledas Necklace (Ice) and I still use Toyou more than Water Shikigami.

I’d also say get lvl 6 of Fox, Onmyoji doesn’t have that great of tools for bossing, so having the Fox and all it’s attributes can be a pretty big help if you’re soloing.

(that said I’m Wizard 2 Cryo 3, Elementalist 2, so that plays a slight part in the poor bossing ability.)

fox dmg is so low… i cant agree with that :frowning:

@greyhiem ty

1 Like

Thanks

Toyou is strong, but weak vs flying mobs. Use Heavy Gravity -> Toyou (x2) combo to feel stronger.

I think this will be your final skillbuild (psychokino + onmyouji, INT build) :

Class levels are slow at rank 10. You may leave Tiger Howling at level 6 and level it last. Level the other skills first.

yeah i did it, thnxx

depending on your build, genbu armor is great (if you are spr) take in mind that it is exclusive with magic shield and missile hole

at least 1 point to tree would be good
And Toyou is pretty decent but it got far behind Water SHiki
Yin Yang is a no brainer
The leftover sp go to tiger