Tree of Savior Forum

One Serious SP Recovery bug

As starters, I wanted to post this in Beta Test - Bug Report - Game Content, but it will not allow me because it doesn’t show up for me to choose. -___-

Date and Time : Friday November 6, 2015 ~0300 pacific time to current date and time Firday, Novermber 6, 2015 1634

Bug Description : SP regen recovery bug.

What happened: There can only be one The Greatest Heir (title) so I was dueling everyone who had it. After I asserted myself being the real greatest heir I believe I did a stat reset putting all points into str and just messing around with the stats. I think after resetting my stats it bugged my regen and the game believes my regen is supposed to only be 1. I have been unable to fix it since early this morning and have been hindered with no fix in sight (only on my barbarian).

Attempts made to fix:

1. Relog
  2. Completely shut game down and reopen
  3. Death
  4. Stat reset back to my normal build
  5. Stat reset into spr, (see pictures below for more details)
    • When I use bonfire with points into spr I can actually regen, so the bug is not with the bonfire

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Be the greatest Barbarian that ever lived?

Screenshots : Keep your eye on the sp recovery and what it shows it should be when I toss points into it, but it actually doesn’t change it to that.

(Scroll down for more images… I could only upload one at a time >: ( …)

My only option to recover my sp is to use pots… Lots and lots of pots. It’s quite annoying. Hopefully this isn’t already posted somewhere. I tried a short search seeing if anyone else had this problem, but I didn’t find anything. Anyway, if I missed any info let me know.

Happy Disemboweling,
Sophie The Barbarian