Tree of Savior Forum

One-Handed Sword + Shield

Hi, everyone.

Is there any build option for those who want to play the old and classic sword 'n shield class for PvP?
Maybe some involving Templar, or not, i just want to be a little tanky and make some trouble in other players life, no need to burst.
I’m a Crusader class full PvE, just want to start my PvP carreer right now, please give me some advice.

Thanks. :wink:
Sorry for bad english

1 Like

Well you got the Murmillo option if you want to be a class that mainly use his shield to inflict dmg. You can also go for the Retarius for one hand spear and shield option. Other one hand sword users are hakapelle with blossomblader.

and you can try this build: Templar/Rodelero/Murmilo will be a good build to pvp

For Sword+Shield You can go for:
Blossom - Hacka - Rodelero
Blossom - Rodelero - Murmillo
Rodelero - Murmillo + Templar or Barbarian.

You can go for the vanilla Sword+Shield too: Peltasta - Rodelero - Murmillo

How about Pelt - Reiti - Murmillo? Is it a good PvP swords build? Im thinking about making one for Gemstone/GTW.

Thanks!

it is, remember its a Spear+Shield Tho

Yeah sure, i forgot to mention it xD. Do you have any recommended skill build for the above? i’m more of a PVE swords and never really touched PvP.

My current plan is this:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113ic.11359553a1.355f6119aa45.1525354f5a85.11213f41957a8aa2

Would you change anything?