Tree of Savior Forum

Omnichronal has been afking in dungeon since forever

1 Like

This guy has probably mastered the art of AFK/leeching.

He queues in Saalus. If it’s Canyon or Royal Mau, he leaves then somehow at almost always the right timing when the rest of the party is about to do the final boss, he comes in but doesn’t even bother to help. He just goes near us when boss has already died and cube is ready for pickup.

What a lazy leeching bastard.

2 Likes

That time management tho

i tried it, and yeah its wonderfull, i have multiple char and try that way, i can get 4 char done all saalus like 1 char doin 2 run RM/CN saalus, no wonder many ppl doing that too, especially the bs farmer like that huehuehue, for avoid that, i run saalus with frends, as a leecher and as a carrier, leveling char until 317++ and gear up enugh, i really2 dislike people like that , all we can do ees be patience and find the best way for avoid that.

~wigglewiggle,2017

1 Like

Look he’s at it again, looks like support ticket does nothing.

Well, technicaly, he doesn’t break any of the current game rules. It’s just bad manners.
But it’s a good thing to make such players “famous” and punish them later on by not taking to parties, guilds, etc. Reputation is also an asset. Especially in MMORPG.

2 Likes

He’s still doing this bullshit till today, no punishment at all.

This guy has been doing this since forever. I’m also seeing new names following his example.

I once was in a Royal Mau party where three immediately left. Seeing that the other player besides me was a new player (she/he innocently said “where are they going?” and she has new player event equipments), I decided to stick with the mission and help her/him. Took us forever to complete but luckily she was a Priest3 so our DPS was at least consistent.

I hate this guy too. Seriously.

this guys still playing?

~wigglewiggle 2017

Yes, he still alives and leechs everyday like a god.

2 Likes

hail hydra~

~wigglewigle 2017

Today in Saalus… He comes by the time again and again
I’m beginning to trust that staff love this manner

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy

mybe good solution is lvling to 317++ soo chance to meet that stupid reduced ._.

~wigglewiggle, 2017

He won’t be punished, 3 tickets in and they still mentioned they are monitoring, so much people reported him and nothing is done. All I can say is, avoid doing saalus from 1:00 EDT - 6:00 EDT (13:00 SGT - 18:00 SGT) as these are the periods where he is active. Do shout in the chat if you spot him too, helps others avoid him.

Post bump, He’s back in saalus people, watch out.

If you see that leecher, just don’t queue.
Or use premade party.

about leech yesterday i just get false accusations by someone, he tough im leech but how come leech can always no 1 dps kekekeke

1 Like

hey hey! Guess who is doing event dungeons!

Needs vote kick option

1 Like