Tree of Savior Forum

Old Tree of Savior (fast change in less time)

Why IMC change so much this game ?

In project R1, ToS had some feature that now we must add with addon.

EDIT: you can see hp bars with number of life and boss was easier to dodge

Because the Korean overlords thought those changes were good. Functional things like HP bars or not having Nintendo like input/server lag makes the game too easy. Kappa

We can’t have people beating the game in 3 hours and thats why there’s 5000 monster limit DPK items. Can’t expect a company to make content in less than half a year or something. Got to give the players something to do while they buy those costumes and hats no?

1 Like
  • Dialog text boxes where prettier.
  • Skill effects more fluid.
  • Minimalist UI was neat too.

It does look like it was a mobile project from the beginning.

I wonder if they decided to port to PC and that’s where it ended up the mess it is now, all for the sake of some cash.

2 Likes

I think tos was created for mobile, infact in the last trailer of remake, game return with this features.

In Ktos, IMC change drop rate…
In every MMO the staff try to do some earnings, but there are differents way

It became a mess after iCBT2 when Nexon started with their p2w cash shop crap. So it became a problem here since they frankly didn’t devote the proper people who can code and localize what ever version they use now. Now everyone has to deal with that because IMC laid in bed with Nexon. They will never admit to this but it is the truth everyone knows already.

So now they really do use iTOS as test bed for mobile just to see how stupid the global consumer market is in a nut shell. Seems to work well because people still buy their crap despite all problems.

There will always be market for who “don’t” have time to play and prefer to pay to get their chars to max level or keep up with who have time to play.

I’m starting to think that ToS will be my last MMO (I mean one that i devote time). Unless I really stumble in something that catch my interest.

Wait SoulWorker or pheria chronicles (?)

I’m actually one of those people. But I’m not stupid enough to give my money to this company beyond what they got from my founders. As I’ve grown older and became wiser things to me are seen as investments. I look at everything more than face value of this being a game. Whether investing my time or money what they have presented to me as a stock or share holder ever since launch has been garbage.

They’ve lost a valuable customer because of complete mismanagement and I’ve moved on to other things. All they have now are false promises and an empty shell of what this game should have been. They know it is too late to salvage and that’s why they jumped on mobile to con the next group of people. I’m just waiting to see the negative reviews flood into the app store from iTOS or when they have problems which never get fixed.

Meanwhile I’ll be investing my $100’s of dollars every week into other games laughing.

I think this is the last time where players believe in IMC if they don’t anything to change some things.

In test server there are a lot new interesting feature but… how they’ll affect the game meta ?

This just reminds me how I was excited about having so many bosses in the game when I heard about it. Only to see that quantity trumps quality. :cry:

1 Like

I prefer Isometric games, 3rd person games for me already got boring and repetitive. I have only 1 that i enjoy playing and that is GW2, but others, meh.

Tried Revelation, fell through, BnS clone through and through, and the biggest flaw, crash every 5-10 mins in CBT and the publisher take so long to receive a fix, not to count that the same publisher don’t talk to the players (it seem to be a trend now).

I’m waiting for Lost Ark and Lineage Eternal, but I can see that it will be another generic ones with pretty graphics.

@ophiuchu I invest money in a game when I notice they are doing some good, as for fast or slow progress, I take my time, I’m here to enjoy a relaxing time after a stressful day, not to stress myself even more competing with people or get mad at some silly stuff that I see happening here, it is also one of the reasons I stopped being a Guild Master long time ago, too much drama for petty issues.

Still waiting to this company to see that the path they took is the worst one.

Not going to happen since they made their money already and can keep milking people. I have not seen the Staff tone change yet and more “forum maintenance” like they are gearing up to squash the opposition.

I think Lost Ark is going to be an over hyped flop just like this game. Any Asian import at this port at this point to me is dead because they hide behind smoke and mirrors ending up becoming cash grabs. This one just happened to be one of the worst since I really do think Kim Hakkyu resents Western RO fans for stealing his code and revealing him to be a hack job. Kinda like PSO2 and Sega where they got dumped on by hackers for having the same damn exploits as PSO so they never released global in spite.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.