Tree of Savior Forum

Old Returning player

Heya there i played ToS in i think it was 2018 like fulltime. i tried logging in to day on my account and found out that my main character is no where to be found. it was basically the character where i had everything on. silver/cosmetics/gear etc… i tried making a ticket on the support page. but it shows me nowhere that i can submit or create a ticket at all. i hope you can help me out here to get my char back. so i can get Re-Hyped to play this lovely game again. as i once enjoyed it too :slight_smile:

Try these two things.

1 - Check all servers available. Each server has an individual team, so the one you’re looking for might be on a different server.

2 - In case you have more than one steam account, check the other ones as well. This can happen to players that started the game near a seasonal server and couldn’t migrate to get the bonus.

i checked all of the available servers. i only played on the European one. and i dont have more steam accounts. i even have some screenshots of that character on my steam account. but somehow that character isn’t there anymore.

have you tried checking the market retrieval if your items are there? ‘w’

I have had the same problem with the ticket system, and no response from staff at all, i`m a Old player returning ass well so Hyped, some friends are supporting me to get back, buyed some TP packs from the Store, but looks like the @staff abandoned the game…

So sad, looks like we need to found another game to play, my friends will be pissed…

Hit the support button in the top right.

Login with google or facebook accounts, and then choose the submit ticket option. From there, you can send the ticket related to your current issue.

If you can’t find your gears anywhere, it might be in the Market Retrieve Tab,. IMC move everyone items after the goddess update, so make sure to check the market tab to retrieve all of em.

The problem is that the system ask to link steam account before we can send a Ticket

Then it wont Link the account

So we cannot send a Ticket

EDIT: SOLVED, To anyone that have the misfortune to encounter that problem, turned out to be that IMC website wont accept strage chaacters on the Steam Name, so change it to standart characters before trying to link Steam and you can skip the Steam Link pressin “ESC” on the page request to Link…