Tree of Savior Forum

Old Player returning. Is my Build Still viable

So I stopped playing last June and decided to come back. I was running a cookie cutter

Wiz3 Ele3 at the time. Is this build still viable a year later? Esp in endgame solo play?

What should I do for C7 and the new C8?

Also I am lv 180 whats the best Armor set I can get? I am currently using all plate Roxona pcs

Wiz3 Ele3 is still viable.
Pick warlock 1+2 for more damage at rank 7 & 8.
Or pick [filler] + sage for more survival at rank 8.

Best set is Warmage https://tos.neet.tv/items?q=war+mage
Drops at Hunting grounds.

Each item must be identified, each item may get 2 socket slots.

I cant go to Hunting grounds is so I just bought if of the Marketplace (2 slots) will this carry me to Max level or at least 270? WHats the best way to gem the set?.

Also my current Weapons and sub weapon is Seimos Rod and Arde Dagger. Are those still good?

Yellow gem (phys def) top & bottom.
Blue gem (magic def) boots.

Is still good, seimos rod and arde dagger. Level 220 you will probably get superior corona rod or another rod.

If you prefer strong element vs dark-type mob, market should have cheap (maybe below 80k) small crystaras. +170 something psychokinesis property attack (new element, bonus damage vs dark and holy).

Cool Ty

So I will swap out the Seimos rod for superior Corona Rod at 220. Is it worth losing the AoE Attack Ratio1 for higher Matk?

I guess I should buy a 2 slot small Crystaras and Gem Blue on it? How long (until What level) will the Small Crystaras and Arde Dagger Last me until I will replace it?

For the War mage set? Is it worth it to +2 all of it? Until what level will the War Mage Set last me? Not sure how much I should invest into the set

Also which cards should I get?

No, blue gem on dagger is useless. It will give block…doesn’t work without shield.

Yes, superior corona is stronger, is worth. Raw damage is everything.

Chapparition card.

What about Ledas Shield? Is it better than the Dagger offhands?

Ledas for a bit more def.
Small crystaras for more damage. Buy cheapest crystaras with 1 slot.