Tree of Savior Forum

Old 8 class costume

Imc when we will have different costumes from the old class

Example mergen, lancer, taoist,etc

I like play taoist but i dont like costume primary.

5 Likes

That right! I want a lancer sweet costume! T_T

exactly, they also planned costumes for ALL classes, even base classes when they get their future “master” circle

Ive been thinking this for a long time too. Exactly my thoughts!!! Lancer, Murmillo, Tao, Inqui, Warlock, FF, Mergen, Hackapelle.

I feel like for now they consider them as the basic r8 classes or something and that’s why they don’t even have unlock quests I think… but I hope too they will get costumes at least…the quests are not important at all tho xDDD

They are not “premium” enough for now.

Every Class should at least have a chance on an effect costume.

Maybe IMC will bring us some news about the development/plans on Master Circles and Costumes in general (especially 3rd Circle costumes that can net IMC some money) with a later issue of the popolion post.

For now I expect the rest of the year continuing as the following:

• Rank 10 update
  • Revision of TBL/GVG as stated in the popolion post
  • Revision of Mercenary Post Missions (e.g. Siaulai)
  • a new 390 raid dungeon
  • more quality of life changes, maybe including the revision of the fishing system
  • some new implementations of things the users suggested in the developers polls (maybe 1-2 new casual contents, new hairstyles from the NPCs,etc.)
  • more cash shop updates & new items (including weapon skins, costumes, new consumables)
  • 1 or 2 balance patches
1 Like

@STAFF_Letitia

Tree of Fashion :sad:

Please Letitia, those lonely boys deserve to be in the club also!
-> Murmillo
-> Lancer
-> Sage
-> Enchanter
-> Mergen
-> Hackapell
-> Inquisitor
-> Taoist

I know that it will bring unlock quests to them as well, to follow the same R8 logic applied to new classes, but please, make it happen :smiley:

2 Likes

Update male doppel costume pls thanks ty maybe bye :tired:

1 Like

Lancer needs a r8 special costume to shine bright like a diamond on his c3 gold era!

Would love a Falco special costume

Not to mention TP hawks maybe?? Imc??

C’mon IMC, give us our golden full plate armor.

:sad:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.