Tree of Savior Forum

Ok, If you think a reset scroll is too much to code

Lie or not, you were wrong.

End of story.

I don’t see it in the game nor in the official announce so nobody is wrong lol.

I don’t care if it comes to game bc no matter what a group of people will get salty.I was just telling you that IMC have not officially announce class reset.

When I mean by officially,I mean them saying we will have class reset soon or in the future under news section.

Until then they’re is no reset planned.

If I am wrong show me where in this website that IMC said

"We will be implementing class reset eventually down the road "

Or something similar using “class reset will be in the game”

Your getting hype over something that may not even be implemented and If so they will most like do it when all ranks are out and that will take years lol.

Since your so sensative to the topic I am doing you a favor by keeping this thread hot so it would get more awareness for you XD

No, what you exactly said is here :

I’m not “sensitive to the topic”, I’m just here to take your head and pull it in your poo.

It seems you really don’t like the truth, and you are unable to understand implicit texts.

Why are you so sensitive bruh lol.No need to get vulgar over a video game relax man lol.I get what your saying and I disagree with your view and you disagree with mines and respect that.

Like I said earlier I’m helping the cause by replying to you to keep this thread alive and give awareness.With awareness it just might get IMC attention and they might implement it.

Keep your frustration for your real life stuff because honestly it’s pathetic to even get vulgar over a video game.

Cmon bruh is silly lol

day 20 reward: Level 200 EXP Card
would be cool

It’s a forum here, not a video game. And if you find this vulgar, oh crap I can’t imagine how you could react to someone who is really vulgar.

Your wall of text is digging you further more. Just stop if you respect yourself.

Relax bruh cool down :smirk:
Thanks for looking after me but you need to calm down lol

You are so far from the truth :confused:. You are just another random for me.

And for god sake, don’t pull those dreadfuls memes like Gwen is doing, I feel so bad for you right now.

Dude where is the “I told you so for the class reset”

LMAO

THIS IS YOU

It’s been about 1 month and you said they were going to do it base on your conception of the Q&A.

What happen man lol…
Where is that class reset?

I don’t know about that guy but I am laughing at you because you were wrong about the class reset coming base on that Q&A me and you linked.

Maybe next year it will happen or when rank 9 or + comes out.There is nothing else to say so I’m going to leave this for others to debate.

See you in game my friend

“Drop the mic”

Meh, they do they last option i gave them: FOCUS ON THE KOREAN PLAYER BASE, FCK INTRNATIONAL.
But think again. This halloween event is just somekind of reset already. Not like they give exp card to old player, but you can level up with one third the time and effort to 200. So what is the different. Delete your old char, transfer item to new one, login 45 min a day to do 3 dungeon run. Get to level up 3 or 4 level after that, log out and sleep. 20days later you got a 250+ character and a lot of troll trash. Yeah you can call that a reset anyway, they result is no different than what i offer exept you have to wait 20 days for it

uhhh, sure it gives decent XP but 4 levels? No.

I ran it on my lvl 70 today and got to 72.2.

Ran it on my 150 and maybe got 150.6

dont be retarded m’kay?

EXP spike? 86-95 after 3 run is peace of cake. Dont say you cant do it. Just when. Yeah at that level range you can reach only 1 or 2 level after do 3 run, but 70 to 72.2 after 3 run is bullsh*t. Each boss get around 250k at that level, EXP base of level 70 is 255k already. 3 run and you cant reach 75 LMAO.
And make sure you combine with x8 EXP scroll after 220. It’s like 1 level/ run. Better use that at this level range than earlier because everyone have the skill to 1 burst the hell out of the boss, got better EXP/boss, faster the time. And 45 minute is over fck up too, because most will take 10min to clear the dungeon
Retard. Sure, This event is. And also the one who put word in my mounth that I ask IMC a class reset. IT IS AN ONLINE EVENT WHICH IS GIVE OLD FCK UP PLAYER WITH THEIR BUILD THE EXP CARD TO REACH THEIR CURRENT CERTAIN LEVEL. It’s doable

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

exhibit a:
I don’t know about that guy but I am laughing at you because you were wrong about the class reset coming base on that Q&A me and you linked.

Maybe next year it will happen or when rank 9 or + comes out.There is nothing else to say so I’m going to leave this for others to debate.

See you in game my friend

“Drop the mic”

exhibit b:
Dude where is the “I told you so for the class reset”

LMAO

THIS IS YOU

me talking:

To whoever wrote this, i will say this. This message is not directed to you necessarily, but everyone else who participated.

you guys keep replying pots to smack at each other when showing results or absence of results.

i can’t Argue with complains about the game. but can not just Disagree and fight the arguments without animosity for the sake of proving the points without wasting Posts smacking each other ?

there’s no need for your worth time spend on the forum be used up in something like that when hitting a controversy.

for the record, you can also Enjoy Being right or wining ground on a debate without ‘calling’ off each other.

Never said when. Bye tilted guy.

Triggered retards flag