Tree of Savior Forum

[OFFICIAL] Tree of Savior Addon Manager Thread

Eh, why is it prohibited?

can you team reachout barrackitemlist addon creator so its up again?
thanks in advance

It is still working

20characters.

Is Rader forbidden too?

wait how come mine isnt there inside the cogs together with mutekiex and extendedui
what version are you using?

The post was already removed as it is considered a hack. It is not legitimate and can get you banned.

EDIT: As the above post was deleted, I was referring to a specific banned addon that is not found on the manager.

1 Like

@Teokbokki have you recently installed/updated a recent addon? IMC has updated to lua 5.3, which might break your version of barrackitemlist. ( There are multiple variants out there). Updating a recent addon will update the required lua files to support the ipf

dl link:

barrackitemlist–3.4.0-lua5.3.ipf

• steamapps/common/TreeOfSavior/data
  • add unicode/emoji to ipf name, or the client will remove it on startup
1 Like

Tool Tip helper working? anyone got link? Thanks.

use the toubiki one, the other one from xanaxiel is broken

Is there a Addon that shows the range of skill?

hotkey addon seems not working after last week patch.
my hotkey doesnt show the remaining ammo left for fletcher skills

It still works, go update/uninstall a new addon on the list so the manager updates your acutil to get your hotkey back to working condition

1 Like

That’d be Pseudo Forecast by ebisuke

As for @7aniki, you’ll want to install the latest acutil by doing as Ersakoz said

@leobustaman thanks man

btw… is there a good addon for xbox controller users? :slight_smile:

try tpJoyExtd or Joystick Extend

2 Likes

what’s the addon to show gimmick for legendary dungeon in party chat?

hpmonitor, but you’ll need the settings file: settings.xml change the extension to txt and put in …Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\addons\hpmonitor

1 Like

Now i try to lauch tos game but add on still deleted from folder in spite of i fill symbol after name mod already Exsample _quickdigest-:open_book:-v1.0.0 still deleted wtf!!!

1- did u install it by addon manager ?
normally it will work just fine

2- if not try checking these 2 first

• must has unicode in .ipf file put it in TOS\data Ex. _aaa-:open_book:-v1.1.1.ipf
  • must has folder name of that addon in TOS\addons Ex. folder “aaa”