Tree of Savior Forum

[Official] Sage thread

This lol , kinda disappointed how every other R8 has a burst clas except for wiz

2 sup clas :S

Itā€™s to be expect because R7 wiz are already good dps

True but with what they did with R8 makes R7 wiz DPS obsolete.

I get whatchu meant but archer R7 has cannon and R8 has hackapell with high dps too lol

Well this game wiz dps: non-dps is something like 1:1 while archer class are mostly dps(only few eg. falconer is support)

R8 of hackapell and cannon2 arenā€™t that impressive though.

This ^

Donā€™t know much about archer class but wizs now can be easily destroyed by dragoon 2/lancer/murmillo and inquisitor is pretty much a RIP.

thought micro dimension is a solid skill since sage is classified as red, only thing they could offer is missile hole which is really good but other than that it makes no sense, let others do the missile hole buff and maybe focus on a more dps circle throughout

If i get a clas reset i wont get sage anymore =x

Missile hole finish too fast in pve and sometimes it doesnt even work the red mage mob in 290 dungeon can hit me T.T

EleSorcSage </3 , shoulda went EleSorcLock

I donā€™t get why inquisitor skill ā€œMalleus Maleficarumā€ is highly reduced with missile hole.

I mean, without missile hole it can one shot me (22k hp), with missile holy it will take about 5k damage. My question is, isnā€™t missile hole a black and white skill? I mean, as soon as is blocks part of it, it should block the whole damage isnā€™t it? :confused:

Malleus also produces a debuff that make you take additional damage based on your magic attack stat. Maybe Missile Hole is only blocking the damage of Malleusā€™s missiles but youā€™re still taking the damage caused by the debuff

I havenā€™t played PvP lately but wowā€¦they really went all out to destroy the wizes in this R8 patch lol

Iā€™m kino 3 and maybe a good catagoon could kill me with some strategy or depending on their teammate. Now lancers can even destroy my raise, or hit me further than my skills can go.
But hey, letā€™s release a wiz who can sell enchants and another one who has a shield for ranged autoattacks and thatā€™s all lol

1 Like

They should at least make ultimate dimension last longer than it is

is there any tips for collecting the book in inner district 9?

iā€™m currently lv272 with 20k hp, and Iā€™m unable to last even 2 sec when the mob attack me, even my TS die in one hit by them lol :expressionless:

well most sages are chronos that went full con, if you are chrono make use of haste and stop, if you have cryo you also have ice pillar, if you are neither and i assume this is the case hence the 20k hp ask a friend for help

I didnā€™t have much problem being kino aswell, if you canā€™t CC this mob for enough time just ask someone to help you, donā€™t even waste your time on trying to kill it TBH.

I see, thanks for the advice.

Iā€™m a cryo sorc, frost pillar can pull the mob together, but the problem are the mage mob that can cast 3 pole of agony (in the video I saw before, mob in that area are melee, not sure why it show up at there).

hit by that once Iā€™m down to ~20% hp, guess Iā€™ll wait till weekend when my friend is online to ask for help :disappointed_relieved:

I havenā€™t even reached that yet and Iā€™m now starting to have trouble soloing stuff with my sorc/necr in the lvl 265, accidentally killed a ā€˜luckyā€™ flashing red mob and got swarmed with elite type monsters, murdered my Temple Shooter, Shoggoth and myself before I can move away from the area. I got about 20k hp myself with over 500 physical defense and nearly that much mag resist with my buff with the cat.

The intended way to complete sage advancement is to buy like 50 soul crystals. :smirk:

Are the quest advancements for R8 classes are all really hard? @_@