Tree of Savior Forum

Offensive Type of Builds

so i’ve been wondering if i can make a really offensive type necromancer / sorcerer.

i’ve seen pvp and pve where sorcerer shadow or whatever that is that he summoned being completely useless, deals low damage and has a high interval between attack.

i’ve pretty much never seen necromancer anywhere doing anything except spells 1 by 1 to demonstrate how it works.

i decided to go for the machine gun musketeer at first but now i’m wondering if i can achieve great damage with sorc or necro with the right build

also i’ve seen necromance summoned chibi skeleton which is so cute i can’t handle it and that was when i got this feeling of wanting to become a good necro.

also is it even possible for a build to revolve around necromancer skeleton? like the skeleton being the main spell?

thank you for your help.

The biggest problem in being a Necromancer is that is too hard to accumulate skeletons, I mean, how many skeletons do we need to finish a monster? And then, you’ll get only one corpse… It’s kinda hard, you know?
They should rework those 2 classes. I really like the idea of being a sorcerer, but the way it is now, they are just too weak!! Hence, with the SP drain, it’s hard to use any other skills while grinding

damn it.

20characters

bump to see if there is any way to actually do what i asked lol.

You’re exactly doing the same as me. Searching for a good Necro+sorc build and thinking about machine guns musk. Kkk
I saw a vídeo on YouTube of a guy solo in a lv200 DG and that took my attention but I saw hoe the skills changed…