Tree of Savior Forum

Off-topic eternal

Right now we’re in some kind of madness because soon :tm:.

I’m here for 4 days and already feel that off-topic is my home. Such happy, much wow. very procrastination.

I hope everyone continues with this :sparkles: when the game launches. So please don’t disappear~

3 Likes

No one will desapear but it will be less on off-topic, more on bug report and a few on general.

1 Like

i’ll definitely disappear G_G

i’ll probably be reading the updates topic, patch notes and such~

1 Like

HERETIC!!!

2 Likes

Thats just the opposite!

1 Like

I really liked the story and characters, too bad they didn’t add Kana finding out his true identity.

I mean…I’ll probably disappear.

Most of you already know I hate when this place is insanely active with massive amounts of repeat posts and the good stuff [this] getting buried.But once we launch,we launch.There’ll be no going back.

That being said,I’m more than happy to swap information to keep our fun going in Skype,Discord,or Steam :sparkles:

P.S - I agree,you’re a fine addition to whatever this thing we have is…

1 Like

i heard skype with video conference?

and you dressed as a nurse?

1 Like

*Creates a post preventing disappearances*

*3 people confirm that will disappear*

Well, then lets have fun as we are now :<

Who can tell the future!

I’m sure you saw! /20tears

1 Like

All of you!! I’ll keep posting non-senses and force you guys come back laughing. -.-’

Manga is always best :3

1 Like

It is rare to take my attention if i am in-game.

Indeed, when i read the whole Negima i found out that the anime didn’t reach even its toes in story, more details and the anime gone to a different path. The manga really hooked me up.

I am still debating on what to read next.

1 Like

Maybe. All I do is shitpost anyways so it wouldn’t matter if I stayed or leave.

Heard nurse, checked into thread, #winning

1 Like

UQ Holders if you haven’t yet xD

sadly that happens with my fav manga > anime series :frowning:

though with CLAMP I get it cause their manga series are so freaking massive and have a specific kind of audience :blush:

pokemon adventures is another awesome manga that kicks the anime ass 100th times over and more :3

Yozakura Quartet I like both anime and manga equally but it anime are so over the place it just annoy me

1 Like

Funny thing is I have already added you on steam, but I guess you dont know yet which one or not aware its me.

http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/image/upload/c_limit,h_215,w_500/t_mp_quality_gif/evil-spectre-the-greatest-villain-returns-in-bond-24-gif-255576.jpg

1 Like

It does matter Kyubey… if you leave :cry:

my desire to punch you will disappear with you D:

1 Like

Haha, i will check it, i already read Change 123, Mahoraba Heartfull Days (a more complete story with a defined ending than anime, my kind of manga).

One i really like is Battle Through Heavens, it is a Manhua, still ongoing tho.