Tree of Savior Forum

Off-Tank Featherfoot build

Hello guys.
Been thinking on how to make the most use of the featherfook high sustain and somewhat good sustained close range range dps/debuff capabilities from close range.
So this is the build

Basically instead of doing tons of damage as in other builds, or beeing a pure support, you play the cc tank. On pve it mostly works around supporting party with chrono while defending allies with stop, grouping mobs and damaging them with a blood sucking once that is set up properly witht he linker/cryo.

On pvp you would be a nuisance with kurdaicha and bone pointing, having good cc on cryo and chrono to support allies and the kurdaicha slow to give your team an edge. Even while building purely tank stats, Ngadhundi should give you means to handle yourself on a 1v1 micro environment on the middle of a 5v5.
Has great synergy with fellow archers, especially spammer and skillshot heavy builds, since slow and cc, plus decay combo nice with pierce and setting up easy skill aiming.
thoughts?
this class really need some love, it’s kinda hard to figure out what it does best than other mages.

The main problem is that you are not tanking anything without threat. Your not a Peltasta (its the only reason Swordies can tank anything) so no instant threat and your damage certainly would not be able to pull it. I would just take C3 of Chrono to be honest.

Well, pve is where the ‘‘off’’ in off-tank would prevail =P. On group pve i see it playing the offensive support dishing out cryo’s ccs and chrono utilities, and grouping enemies to do ok damage with bloodsucking. The main tanking is of course the swordies’ role. It’s pretty balanced when it comes to buffing and protecting, and i think it certainly needs two weapon sets to swap between pve and pvp.
It really shines on pvp tho with good sticking to targets and the mentioned utility and synergies. I think the movement debuff combined with decay and cryo + chrono ccs would make a great enabler for any archer or bursty mage