Tree of Savior Forum

Odd name upon returning?

Logged on and my name is Arvid_2 instead of Arvid. Deleted Arvid_1 in hopes it would just rename me to Arvid. But nope, made a ticket and all they did was tell me ‘oh yeah that just happens sometimes here’s a dead link hope this helps’. Noooo, no that doesn’t help. So I have to shell out $$$ to change my name now? How much will it cost me to get rid of a _2 that I didn’t put there or want there in the first place?

It happened during serer merge, all characters you made that had the same name in different servers were affected. They had an event then which allowed us to change char names for only 1 tp.

1 Like

Damn so now I gotta pay? :disappointed_relieved:

Afraid so. I think it costs 11tp to change a character’s name.

better pay attention so to not pay Owo

if you have plans to come back, at least check out the news and stuff, the merge warnings was reminded for a considerable amount of time owO

Yeah but not everyone likes to keep tabs of what’s happening in games they’re no longer interested in.

to be fair he did come back Owo;

haha yeah but at that time, he probably wasn’t interested in the game or maybe even forgot about it. Lots of reasons to miss out on news especially if you don’t even play anymore.

1 Like

i guess it’s as understandable as how the game would leave him with a weird name owO