Tree of Savior Forum

Obtained More Quest Items Than Required

Summary: Lag makes it possible to collect more of a quest item than is required - and then you get stuck with useless quest items in your inventory that you can’t get rid of.

Details: I was doing a quest where I had to collect a few (I think it was 6) Operer’s Stinger (a quest item) from a mob. It was incredibly laggy, and I was killing a lot of the mob that is suppose to drop this item but wasn’t getting any. All of the sudden… I got 47 in a row. I went and handed in the quest, and the NPC took 6 Operer’s Stinger out of my inventory… leaving the remaining 41. Operer’s Stinger is a quest item, which means I can not get rid of it. They are forever stuck in my inventory.

PS: this exact same thing happened to me earlier (where I needed 9 of an item and lag allowed me to collect 21 - I forget the item name but it was a quest item dropped by Coliflower if that helps) except that NPC took all 21 so there wasn’t any problem.

1 Like

I experienced the same problem. Right now I have 15 Operer’s Stinger stuck in my inventory. I also have Seal of Space and Revelation Stones (Crystal Mine / Tenet Chapel / Kvailas Forest) which I am not sure what to do with.

It is normal to have the Revelation Stones in your inventory.

When you are done with them you can store them in a Collection and get 125+ HP. I don’t remember which quest gives you the collection though

please this game is so ■■■■■■ up, & support does nothing “we cannot discard it” 10/10 quality game.