Tree of Savior Forum

O_o beta's ending... time to cry

If Beta never ends, how to launch the game?

I guess now is the perfect time to ask this…

Play Undertale and tons of other games I bought during black friday :>

WIll live some life, do study/work stuff I messed up with while playing

Imma play l4d2 for the time being lel

Back to Fallout 4, Divinity Original Sins EE, and some other odds and ends :wink:

I guess he/she tried to say that he would kill those who didn’t share a key, during the closed beta, once he is able to play on the open beta. Not sure.

Now it is really going to end it seems.
I’m quite sad, don’t even want to play on the closed beta anymore.
Does someone know when the open beta will be released?

all I have left is to draw.

4 Likes

back to csgo for the time being and going to study for exams (as if)

with beta ending there are things that are blatenly apparent to me… I feel like the vast majority of the testers also recognize some of the things im going to list.

1. what we were allowed to test was very linear. It is possible that this expands and opens up later on. However for now all we were able to experienced was 1-200 grinding/questing…

2. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount (some would say too many) materials from every mob, but the recipes and items dropped are few and inbetween. I believe the ratio on these things are off. When i find a lvl 170 recipe, im actually hopeing it takes 70 of an item from the 55 zone. mabey 100 from a 80 zone… and 1 from the 180 zone or something… Find a solution to incoroperate more of the mass amounts of Materials into the game.

3. Class balance is a joke… 1 class is straight GAme Shark… (if you are too young to know what game shark is, look it up. then you can compare what i saying to some of the classes). We once again had very limited interaction with the developers, they localizers… the ppl that are in control of our experience. ( I mean wtf… man games have been out on the net for almost 20 years now and everytime, there is a big portion of the population that would like you to be invovled with the community of the game… sit in a town and hold events… sit in town and talk to ppl… make your decisions about the game based on the interactions when the ppl that are dedicating waking hours of their finite life with you… its common ■■■■■■■ courtesy.

4. the grind, and the lack of content was enough to have the 210,000 registered cbt players to die off and quit playing… for now maybe? maybe not… but if you notice its not like the forums are active as hell… the forums are similar to that of dead games… where the same 100-300 ppl post stuff… out of 210,000 registered cbt participants… i have low hopes for this game after experiencing what i seen in this cbt.

I agree it’s linear. Makes it a bore if you just want to grind to the point of being top level, and especially when there is a significant amount of MMORPG out there that people played. But for people who haven’t it’s a total mystery, and they get hooked. Also, if you like reading stories and getting into the story of TOS then I don’t think you would be bored (ever!); also point out that the Adventure Journal helps People Explore, Fight one Another, Socialize, and Achieve. Which is a balance of people community out there. Check this out:

Balancing an MMO Ecosystem - Getting a Mix of Player Types - Extra Credits
Bartle’s Taxonomy - What Type of Player are You? - Extra Credits

Please elaborate more info on what do you mean to explain. I don’t understand a single word from this! But I assume this is about how certain item drops are that are blue and rare would take a significant amount of time to farm before they drop. I’d say, deal with it. This is an old trick in the book which makes players spend more time in the game. If you play lots of RPG lots of the items being dropped are actually RNG(Random Number Generation). If you don’t like that then go play some other game

Classes and they’re skills is already good and interactive as it is but the number which generates damage/Defence and it’s interaction against mobs and players are unbalance, but I think that’s the devs saying, “Hey! If you want the game to be less difficult, play this class til level 600.” I think that is they’re way of putting level difficulty into the game… Check this out:

Extra Credits - The True Genius of Dark Souls II - How to Approach Game Difficulty

That’s unrealistic number up there. There’s only about 40-50k(Excluding Korea) people playing this game and they’re all high quality testers, some of them even submited there own spreadsheet which calculates damage, found exploits, and brought they’re ideas into the game:

Check this:

May I think that 200,000 people you’re pointing to are the people who applied for testing this game but only 10-15k we’re given keys on the last beta test key hand out.

Check this out:

The Skinner Box - How Games Condition People to Play More - Extra Credits

PLEASE DON’T GO

1 Like

How do you get on the kOBT?

Have Korean credentials and make a krNexon account.

Come to think, I guess I could use the out of beta time to
get back to my projects, could not work on them because
everytime I were playing Tree of Savior.

Hmm… work some extra hours so I can take more time off when OBT starts of course.

What are we going to do? T_T

game is ending time to leaving

1 Like

Who saw that coming?
IMC can milk tears too.

Tbh despite those k’s hours I’ve already played I would be glad if they close it to make a complete rework and opens in a year from now.
A lot of people will get mad and leave (3k maybe?) but once there was a pretty nice population, we could stand people who quit just for that wipe (any recompense would be nice tho) to have a functional ToS with real people playing.

Not going to happen tho.