Tree of Savior Forum

[NSFW] ❤ Panties~! GLORIOUS PANTIES~! ❤

The resemblance is uncanny.

They are actually 3D models
Anyway, would like some justice on tos, I’m tired of all this plot everywhere! :(((

2 Likes

More like 2.5D to look 3D.

nah, 3D, fully 3D, with polygons and all, they just use a different perspective to render chars/monsters and npcs

don’t wanna get into tech stuff here, but basically this, chars are in orthographic, and world is in perspective

1 Like

they are 3D that styled to look like 2D sprites.

1 Like

Ok. 3D then

/20wtb3Dpantsu

Uh,excuse me? Lada is obviously best. Look at those top tier melons she’s sporting.No one else comes close.

Goddess Lada? OOH! You mean Ms. DoubleF?

1 Like

Lada’s delicious melons… I honesty prefer that rather than pantsu, but lets stick to the topic people!!! PANTSU PANTSU!!

7 Likes

Next up: Age verification on Steam
(FFIX was out the other day and I was baffled at the age verification - was wondering where’s the nudity and some people mentioned Shiva summon is partial nudity)

[quote=“God_Almighty, post:50, topic:201685, full:true”]
Except these are chibi artstyle - not pretend little girls. These characters have actual boobs. [/quote]I was actually scared at the sizes of the NPCs.

All the goddesses have the same size pillow cushions you wild mad magic Melon! With the exception of Vakarinė and Gabija, who are slightly petite than the others.

Saulė is the Goddess of Fertility, SEX!! Goddess of Sex!! Even Giltine accepts her existence. It’s sex for goddess sakes!!

On topic… keep those panties flying!!

7 Likes

I sadly have no good panty shots but here are some oversized bouncy bits if those count for something

i know its not what it means but there are quite a few panty shots in this video:

http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1380418094i/827583.SX540.png

9 Likes

The only topic in this goddamn forum that everyone get along :kissing:

…Wait…isn’t this mean pantsu is the symbol of peace?..oh my god… :open_mouth:

3 Likes

don’t you wish your trap boyfriend was hot like mine? :joy:

9 Likes

this is cheating… she literally walks around like this flashin everyone

12 Likes

That’s not panties! That’s bloomers!
wait…?

So far every class I’ve chosen doesn’t flash very well.

Modesty has its own rewards. It leaves more to the imagination. :imp:

Still waiting for the Real GMs Pantsu-shot

3 Likes