Tree of Savior Forum

[NSFW] Fencer no pantsu

I have to say not only is that impossible consider what she is suppose to be wearing its also extremely gross considering the npc’s call the characters children making it kind of pedo…I hope it gets changed and fast.

Where do they call them children? You mean the Goddesses saying things like “my child”? That’s common in real religions.

And they are suppose to be adult, cutesy sprites I’m fairly certain. Have you seen the NPC art of some of the characters?

No in the crystal mines when you try to save a guy hiding in a barrel he calls you a child and tells you to leave him alone.

I imagine him as an old fogey calling anyone a child. :stuck_out_tongue: Seriously though compare Peltasta Master’s sprite with her NPC art. Same goes for most NPCs.

It still comes off offensive.

You should stay away from these threads the follow threads then. This is all pretty common anime culture stuff and I’ve been desensitized to it over the years. Though I’ve posted in almost every thread on this forum, never made a single post in these 2 threads since I’ve never been a big fan of the “lewd” culture in anime lol. I feel like the lewd culture is responsible for the quality of anime suffering over the years.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/load-a-loli-ok-hand/183977/1?source_topic_id=298364

3 Likes

The only reason i even posted in here is because my girlfriend is making a fencer and she saw this and was upset by it with good reason its distasteful and yes its common in anime and other things but those are normally rated for adults this game is obviously not rate for that even though a large part of the people playing it are adults. If i wanted to see naked characters I’d go play scarlet blade not tree of savior. Its that simple.

1 Like

This is the wrong game for you then… u might wana leave =)

2 Likes

I’m sorry if this upset you and anyone else. IMO Fencer is the most elegant class in all of ToS, and I do believe female Fencers wear white tights, it’s just that when I use Dust Devil, there is a slight yellowish glow on the base of the character that’s why it looks as if she is going commando.

As you can see, compared to a Peltasta’s costume, the shade is obviously different. :joy:

3 Likes

Don’t bother… if his gf is upset over just this that might just mean she has issues… cause overreacting to such minor things seems to be …a little tad to much…

I’m more concerned about him rather then his gf finding it displeasing

3 Likes

Dang…

4 Likes

So it comes down to you guys insulting me lol. Facts remain you guys like looking at naked children and i don’t lol

For the record it’s barely noticeable as well. I dust deviled for weeks before I noticed it, and only because of this thread, and I had to take multiple screen shots to catch the still. x3

Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a game where you didn’t have to buy cash shop costumes to cover up the perversion of the developers? That new swordwoman costume shall be mine~

1 Like

So it comes down to you guys insulting me lol. Facts remain you guys like looking at naked children and i don’t lol

So… tell me more about stuff you would rather look. :relaxed:

My gf’s boobs aint that simple enough lol

My gf’s boobs aint that simple enough lol

Sounds interesting. Can you please tell us more? :grinning:

Ok you guys seem like perverts so i have suggestions for better pervert games.

One scarlet blade actual boobs omg its probably your first pair

two black desert also lots of boobs but you got to buy costumes so gl with that.

Is it now? Oh okay.

What about hot boys? I’d much rather hear about that.