Tree of Savior Forum

[NSFW] Fencer no pantsu

Dang…

4 Likes

So it comes down to you guys insulting me lol. Facts remain you guys like looking at naked children and i don’t lol

For the record it’s barely noticeable as well. I dust deviled for weeks before I noticed it, and only because of this thread, and I had to take multiple screen shots to catch the still. x3

Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a game where you didn’t have to buy cash shop costumes to cover up the perversion of the developers? That new swordwoman costume shall be mine~

1 Like

So it comes down to you guys insulting me lol. Facts remain you guys like looking at naked children and i don’t lol

So… tell me more about stuff you would rather look. :relaxed:

My gf’s boobs aint that simple enough lol

My gf’s boobs aint that simple enough lol

Sounds interesting. Can you please tell us more? :grinning:

Ok you guys seem like perverts so i have suggestions for better pervert games.

One scarlet blade actual boobs omg its probably your first pair

two black desert also lots of boobs but you got to buy costumes so gl with that.

Is it now? Oh okay.

What about hot boys? I’d much rather hear about that.

One scarlet blade actual boobs omg its probably your first pair

I work on a cruise ship. nuff said.

Ok you guys seem like perverts so i have suggestions for better pervert games.

It takes one to know one. :grinning:

Your girlfriend is upset about Fencer’s looking (because they were proven they in fact have on tights) at a cartoon butt, but you can talk about viewing her boobs freely with other people on public forums?

Seems strange but okay. People have different priorities…

2 Likes

She only wants him looking at her. The sight of cartoon booty sparked jealous rage. It all makes sense now.

3 Likes

Exactly… it seems like she has some “body esteem” or trust issues…that the only reason why i’m concerned for him/her.It might get toxic later on in the realtionship.

I think u misunderstood what i’m trying to say… but if u insist its an insult …then please go ahead. Cause when i insult people its way worst and more subtle =)

1 Like

Ooooh, those scary, sexy tsundere threats.

1 Like

let them breathe down there

1 Like