Tree of Savior Forum

NPC Buy-back feature needs to be re-implemented

Hi!

I know this must’ve been posted a number of times but I’m doing this for the good of some.

During my CBT2 Playthrough I know you can re-buy / “Buy-back” the items you sold on a NPC in case you accidentally sold your precious purples. Sometimes this happens even after the feature was removed and sadly at a cost of some good gear being sold accidentally and never got the chance to get it back. ;(

I know this may sound like a tantrum post or a “Q.Q” suggestion but please consider that, it’s only a suggestion and theirs no harm in doing so.

I wanna know if this feature will be or may be re-added to the game since I wanna get the gears that I accidentally sold really, really, really bad. I also wanna know why the feature was scrapped from the game, like seriously why??

FAQ:

“You know, there is a lock function in which you can lock your items sold they could not be sold or traded accidentally.”

• Yes I know about that feature, and yes I’ve locked most of my hard earned purples and reds for some time now, it’s that situation where you forgot to lock a specific item because of reasons like really you forgot it’s a purple, you’re tired or lack any energy to do some stuff and just sold everything in you’re inventory since they all look junk. Most item LOOKS the same in your inventory window if you don’t hover your mouse over them.

“This post is so irrelevant, delete this or I will report you.”

• No, this is not irrelevant nor this will be the caused of my ban. This is only my suggestion and my opinion to at least by the smallest factor, improve the game’s satisfaction to the users. And why report me?

“LOL you must’ve sold a precious item and want it back so bad, poor peasant.”

• Really?? Why you must say that? Do you think it affects me one bit?
1 Like