Tree of Savior Forum

Non-stop crashing channels [Telsiai]

now in Saalus Convent channel 1 always crash

I can’t login in the game, too :sad:

it’s a picture :tired:

Are you ready for 3 exp tome compensation from all these wasted runs?

3x exp tomes (14 days)

I have been told Orsha works fine. Cause it’s too dead to crash :haha:

Such coincidence that last month , roughly 30/10/17 . ALL servers experienced unstable servers.
Is there something unnatural going on at the end/start of a month ?

Some official announcement / transparency would be nice…

1 Like

Orsha is Crash free server.
Join now to enjoy crash free environment

@IMC Are you guys not working on Saturdays and Sundays??? Why is there no action yet?

1 Like

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan TOS is very hard to play is close to being ddos and unplayable. DC everywhere EarthTower / saalus / dungeons / awakening. I couldn’t record a thing .

Man does it’s been 9hrs and have your devs even worked on it? You guys are sure showing your great service once again.

I thought i was the only one facing this in Telsiai. i’ve sent my report to the support ticket. Hope it will be fix ASAP. of course with some compensations too :wink:

TOS weekend is auto pilot no anouncement or maintainances is this how online game handling the job , not a single word or anouncement in game has be made in 24hours and more

1 Like

Finally i saw announcement ! atleast there’s an news so we are not talking to the wall ! hope recovery better thank you @STAFF_Ines

@zerosky1991
There have been reports of different instability issues affecting the servers, including disconnections inside instanced dungeons and channels crashing.:sad:
We are currently looking into this issue and we will update this announcement once again.
Link:https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1184

1 Like

The non-stop crash started right after Tue (28th Nov) Maintenanc and happen more frequently since Friday.

A problem that last almost a week and you guys still not fix it yet.

And let me guess, 3 EXP tome 14days as compensation? “THANK YOU VERY MUCH” all my 330LV character said.

I paid 99 TP for nothing. it had been nearly a week since last patch, what are your best compensation to us? I had more than 16 characters with 330 lv and your Tome is just wasting my time. I would like to reclaim my loss on Token since your good side had always been too kind to Tome, but not Time and duration to our Token.

I had been very patient for few days but no longer. Do take your action promptly and give us a good feedback, Thank you.

4 Likes

This “disconnect every hour” “FEATURE” wasted a handful of multiplier tokens and now 5-7 days of my Token. If we get x4 exp tomes for compensation this is the final nail in this games coffin. What a mess.

NOT TO MENTION:

I disconnected during every single “wait x time” spirit for the Miko quest and ended up having to spend 6mil on the voucher, and almost 2mil more for my gender changes. IMC should be reported to the better business bureau at this rate.

well there goes almost half of my 7 day event token

tokens are extremely rare in market nowadays

IMC should distribute token30day compensation

1 Like

Haha maybe…

IMC is doing maintenance from time to time for the upcoming Rank 9 and game expansion (sneaky) that is why the game crashes. So there will be less work on the week that they will announce the big patch. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please don’t take my post seriously. XD