Tree of Savior Forum

Non-stop crashing channels [Telsiai]

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : Since December 2, 2017

Server Name: Telsiai

Bug Description :
Klaipeda town all channels and most maps are always crashing since yesterday evening. It all started when channel 1 crash then after a while other channels started crashing too. Expect a crash every 5-15 mins.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Go to any town or map wait for it to crash.
2 Likes

Please fix it asap, @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri

1 Like

crashes even in dungeons

Still crashing! Fix it pls. This is not a good way new welcome newcomers, crashing at the first major town!

i keep disconnecting from the game… what is happening??

Currently, we are facing a bit unstable on the server issue, the programmers already applied more fix-ups for the server but more patches will arrive to improve the situation. I hope this situation gets better soon.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback.

I can’t log into any of the channels too. Keep getting stuck at character select.

1 Like

Is it the Commander already exists?

1 Like

“Savior to Staff, Savior to Staff…the Commander has still yet to arrive to brief the saviors… Situation on ground as reported.”

2 Likes

Staff confirmed on the situation. Sending more information to encourage devs to speed up.

4 Likes

Channels still crashing in Telsiai - Klaipeda :sob:

2 Likes

Lol is this only on telsia? were just kicked out in our earth tower pt wtf. LFP ET25F 1 RUN ONLY :confused:

2 Likes

all 3 of my characters are currently unable to enter past the lodge interface. When I try to enter it only shows Entering World then it just vanishes and nothing happens. Please fix as fast as you can. I already wasted a couple of dungeon runs because of this problem.

2 Likes

Well done IMSHEET

:haha:

2 Likes

now in Saalus Convent channel 1 always crash

I can’t login in the game, too :sad:

it’s a picture :tired:

Are you ready for 3 exp tome compensation from all these wasted runs?

3x exp tomes (14 days)

I have been told Orsha works fine. Cause it’s too dead to crash :haha:

Such coincidence that last month , roughly 30/10/17 . ALL servers experienced unstable servers.
Is there something unnatural going on at the end/start of a month ?

Some official announcement / transparency would be nice…

1 Like