Tree of Savior Forum

No Spirit ever?

Hello,

I decided to come back to ToS after half a year or so got a question.
I play a Wiz3Ele3soontobe WL1 at lvl 220 atm.
The thing is I run constantly out of SPR and wonder how i can deal with that or if the only way is potting like a madman.

Stats at the Moment

STR 7
CON 101
INT 360
SPR 20
DEX 7

and yes I am about to put more into Con next 3:1 int/con

regards :wink:

Most people pot. It means you can put more stats in damage. and there are cards that increase your matk while potting.

Go to market and search lv15 SP pot, buy them and problem solved.

Dont go NPC merchant or lv10 SP pot

Play like a real HERO, mean open campfire and sit for a 1 minute.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Increasing Spirit won’t help you on mana issues, you’ll always have to pot regularly, so might as well not ever star Spirit as a wizard, at least for now.

There are lots of items to increase SP recovery rate actually.
Many staffs/rods/maces feature SP Recovery (Tilly Rod, Catacombs Club e.g.) as well as equipment (mostly Cloth type like Virtov Boots, Roxona Robe; other equips like Sage Wall, Pore, Agni Necklace e.g.).

There’s also the possibility to get up to +42 SP recovery enchant per head accessory and Blue Gems slotted into gloves help,too (a lvl 5 blue gem adds +22 SP recovery e.g.). With all these factors united you can easily hit an SP recovery of several hundreds per tick, which should greatly reduce your requirement to “pot”.

You can also actively lessen the load by sitting down every 10 seconds to cut your recovery time in half; since the sitting SP recovery tick is 10 seconds while the standing tick is 20 seconds, you can double the amount of SP recovered in the same time this way, thus making your SP recovery rate twice as effective.

You probably play those with heavy channeling skill that consume SP by % or sorcerers, in which SPR only make the SP issue worst.

On my SPR cleric, the SP rarely go below 90%

Cool a Necro
Congrats you get a

for revive the topic