Tree of Savior Forum

No Rare Assassin costume after changing my class to assassin

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : Sometime yesterday afternoon (15/01/2019)

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Tazel

Character Name: Ember

Bug Description :
I changed my enchanter into an assassin. I did not get the rare costume box. (No, I have not received it on another character already. Yes, I tried searching for it in my inventory using the search bar function.)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Become an assassin
  2. Don’t get the pretty costume
  3. :frowning:

Note that this was my first and only assassin.

I never got mines either.

Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Shigeyama
Character Name: Yuen

Did you guys change into Outlaw in prior and get the special costume? The special costume is obtained only once per team, so if you already got Outlaw’s you won’t get Assassin’s, afaik

Today, I turned into Both Outlaw and Assassin for my Scout Classes. I didn’t hear of anything about you can only get one costume, I only heard you have you change into them once and you get them. Though I got nothing.

I’ve got nothing too, I also submitted a ticket and they gave me the most annoying response ever saying you can only get it once. No ■■■■, I read the event information, I didn’t receive any of the costumes on my account even once.

I made a new ticket hoping they will actually read it properly. I swear, IMC’s customer support is the fking worst, and is why I won’t spend a dime on the game anymore while I spent over 400$ on poe last month. /endrant.

I’d really like that Outlaw costume :frowning:

I got both costumes for outlaw and assassin and I changed into the class in the same build.

I got guildmates who get two costume in one character. Yet I only get the outlaw and not assassin. Submitted a ticket and they gave me a reply ‘‘you can only get special costume once’’.

If that so, then how is it possible that my guildmates get two in one character? Seriously IMC support.
@GM_Francis @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri
Here is the SS to prove it :

tos4

I got no costume at all. I made only one outlaw and one assassin. -_-

I also changed first to outlaw, got the costume.
Then i changed for assassin another day, no costume.
IMC mistranslated something ?

pretty sure we can get both assassin and outlaw costume once per account. But not sure why only certain people get them and certain people dont.

need to advance to the class.
resetting a class into outlaw/assassin using the class change feature in advancement info doesn’t count, I guess?

I didn’t get the costume for Outlaw either. I only have the one Outlaw, no Assassin, so I should’ve received one.

same problem here. No outlaw costume for me.

There is a way around the bug. Create a new character, become an outlaw or assassin, obtain the costume box, put it in your storage, delete the new character and open the box on your main outlaw/assassin.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.