Tree of Savior Forum

No Glizardon in Tenet!

I need that for quest and for advancement, they spawn like one every 5-10 minutes and hundreds of people are camping over it. I stuck with the advancement quest for half a day already.

Please increase the spawn rate of Glizardon!!!

1 Like

I know your pain, I suffered from this on last ICBT, but since this time there are much more players, it should be worse.

5 minutes respawn confirmed. It is hell. Everyone trying to get their quest done, only 1 player/party per glizzardon can get progress

pretty sure the quest gets updated for the whole party as long as quest sharing is enabled

There are 3 quests involving these monsters it’s pretty bad. For job advancement do you need to go to Tenet Church specifically? There’s some Glizardons in Nevellet Quarry 1F Orsha side, so maybe try and see if that works there?

They still need to increase the spawn of them by like x10 or more at least for now anyways.

Are you doing the wizard 3rd advancement quest?
If so, just abandon it and go to the Orsha wizard submaster. It gives a different quest as far as i’ve read…one that requires you just to talk to some people in that town. It was mentioned in some thread in these forums.

1 Like

WHAT!!!

I wasted hours of my life yesterday trying to Glizardon then.

Well, you’re not alone. I did the same too…i discovered about the other quest only some hours ago…

This is still a major problem, needs to be fixed.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.