Tree of Savior Forum

No dungon cub drop? I'M QUIT

322 ?

1 Like

Doesn’t talt sell for 5000 silver each? That means you can make 1.6 million silver and buy yourself an arde dagger or something :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I’d have more sympathy for you if you are a lolicon.

Then I’d help you figure out what loli games to play when you quit.

3 Likes

Why… not take of this is a problem it is serious with IMC because we all put spend the times in doing the dungon runs for only talts.

YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE LIGHT OF DUNGON CUB PROBLEM, I THINK REPLY FROM HAKKU KIM SHOULD COME OR I’M QUIT.

P.S. SHINOBU BEST LOLI

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wait aren’t you the guy who posted this famous thread:

??

Now you’re here shitposting? LOL this game is in trouble in more ways than I thought.

1 Like

Why can’t famous thread posters shitpost from time to time? I’M TRYING TO I’M QUIT HERE. LEAVE ME ALONE!

1 Like

5 Likes

If you cant stand RNG, dont even play korean MMOs.
This is not WoW where almost every boss kill drops a legendary :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya’ll getting baited … LOL…

this is a

Look for the keywords; 322, cub etc dumpster tier like team secret and evil geniuses.

I understand though. I spend significantly more time shitposting on this forums than I do playing the game… it’s come to this it would seem.

Can’t tell if serious or sarcastic :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit - Seems he was banned again lol. :smirk:

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s okay. I’m just here to shitpost, troll, post random and irrelevant things and sometimes make an intelligent comment/post that’s actually on topic.

I’ve no interest in trying to save ToS because only the devs can save ToS lol.

Edit - Seems he was banned again lol. :smirk:

i think i gripped it too hard

3 Likes

Gabija 3:16 - For Harpeia so loved the world that he gave his one and only begotten cube, THAT WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL HAVE ETERNAL TALT.

1 Like

I’m not quit sry but idk why you still has talt for 300 harpayya kills

RNG

pls gib 90 talt cuz maximum markek price no make telsiai ppl sell mithril oar

Well I agree that there are too many Talts in the cubes. Imo, it should only be 50% Talt tops, so if you do 3 runs you have a good chance that at least one doesn’t contain Talt.

I mean the ultimate recipe/gear doesn’t need to drop frequently, but you could but a bunch of other equips or recipes in that drop to 10% like the card, so you occasionally feel the “Yay, something I can sell on market for more than 5000 silver” feeling at least something.

But with recipes you also need to be careful, like how Beetleback Recipe is worthless because getting the incredients is harder than getting the recipe.

2 Likes

Coming soon, [Greater Talt], a 10k silver item that gives twice the talt when fed to a guild at a 49% droprate, [Talt] droprate rescaled to 50%.