Tree of Savior Forum

No dungon cub drop? I'M QUIT

2 Likes

Coming soon, [Greater Talt], a 10k silver item that gives twice the talt when fed to a guild at a 49% droprate, [Talt] droprate rescaled to 50%.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i got 2 petamion from like 20 runs

1 Like

That feeling when Iā€™m sitting here, staring at the market trying to think of something to sell but deciding not to sell anything at all because I only have 1 slot available lol.

3 Likes

i spent a small while wondering why dungeons would drop baby bears.

Yeah thatā€™s a whole other issue on top. I havenā€™t done the higher level dungeons often enough to tell, but if we alone look at the first two dungeons:

50 - Material drop rates could easily be doubled or tripled without becoming a problem with the economy, as you can get them much easier from world bosses anyway. Also how about adding Vubbe Fighter Blood and Shredded drops to the mix? Or maybe some hair costumes? Anything that makes you feels itā€™s worth it for the drops.

90 - Beetleback recipe drops too often, you donā€™t get 21 Varv Skins easily. On the other hand, Arde Dagger is something everyone wants. Could easily exchange the two drop rates so that Arde Dagger drops to 9% and Beetleback to 4%. Again tons of useful material could be added to the cubes. How about adding Varv Skin here? Or the rare Gepetto drops? Market is starving for these.

1 Like

1 Like

You can see that Beetleback recipe drops too often by looking at itā€™s price at the market. Only 3000-10000 silver. Thatā€™s a good indication that the offer is much higher than the demand. Compare that to Vubbe Fighter Blood. It costs 500k+ silver, indicating that the offer is low and the demand high.

1 Like

I pretty much have to chalk this thread up to Bait because i simply cannot understand what the Thread-starter is even griping about. :frowning:

I got an Arde dagger in my third run XD

1 Like

1 Like