Tree of Savior Forum

Nice Way To Fight Againts Bots

IMC says that we could not take measures against bots, let’s take the pain out of the players, I have been playing online games since 2004, but for the first time I see that the game has been intervened so meaninglessly, it will be forgotten if TOS goes like this.

1 Like

I’m not sure if “meaningless” is the right word. I’d rather call them extreme measures and being completely paranoid about bots.

So if they remove silver from fields must be improve silver income from events or CM s

why? you cant do both at the same time anyway…

Yeah, and also the market simply adapts. If it’s harder to get silver, prices will slowly drop over time. (They already do on my server.)

It is as simple as using the typical Captcha to detect bots or automated macro system that do not answer you in a while; as simple as a poster that appears at a random time that asks you the text, code, numbers or images that it shows you while blocking you from performing any action (and having it done to your character), and for the inconvenience, it gives you some little buff or potion pack.

Of course, updated and changed weekly or monthly to prevent the real bots from updating their software to get around this barrier. What does not answer in the established time? To the prison of the game. What was a misunderstanding? As a player, you enter that account with your character and somehow release him from prison; the third or fourth time it happens to you, you need a ticket to get them out. Let the administration investigate you and humanely determine whether to ban your ip or give you the reason, free you.

The other way, which does not exclude the previous one, is that the complaint in the game of user to supposed bot is effective. For example, I see a goldseller or a macro-bot on X map, right click> report. Automatically a Gatcha window pops out on the subject, temporarily immobilizes him (he cannot perform any action) to send him to prison if it does not respond within a certain time.

Of course, it is at the account level, not a character despite the fact that it has happened with one of the named.

Well, never mind, they are not going to do it despite being a classic system that could work, at least to get rid of some hordes. So IMC and their friends have an excuse to impose more absurd restrictions on the game while maintaining there are many bots and goldesellers; an accomplice of the criminal is the police who do not do their job.

1 Like

simple solution … hire one fresh graduate-kun and have him online every hour or two and roam the bot infested maps … Pay me 500 tp a month I’ll do the job XDD

I am new to this and I come from the event server. now i’m stuck with my progress as i only have a 450 character with event varna. I can only get to CM lv5, now what way do I have to get money. as it takes tons of silver to progress … a lv6 + anvil calls for 100,000+ to go up and praying it doesn’t fail. The only way to get silver is CM that I know so far or to farm minerals that the only one I have is the sapphire or blood gem but they are rarity and cultivated for hours to obtain 400,000, it is a waste of time and a huge boredom. and for only a part of the armor I need a lot of silver … this measure hurts a lot since prices did not drop … progress costs did not drop but the geniuses of IMC eliminated income … making a disgusting game for new and half players

1 Like

Are you doing CM alone? Join a party of 5 players, then you should be able to reach lv7 even if your gear isn’t best yet.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.