Tree of Savior Forum

Nice silent patch

Barrier scoll nerf is here, Pole of Agony ground targetable now, aaaand not mentioned in patch notes anywhere.

15 Likes

Was about to post it. Well played IMC:

• Wait for Reset Event to end
  • Ninja patches Ktos changes

It would’ve been reasonable to extend event for 1 more week, but that’s IMC amateurish way to do anything.

What’s next step? Rank reset scrolls in TP shop?

23 Likes

IMC doesn’t even know what they patched in their games

23 Likes

They usually do that but this time it really a d*** move. Well In memory of barrier scroll

1 Like

We still don’t have the official list of skill changes, do we? Can’t find it on news page

1 Like

So linker should be buffed too, now every link limit is calculated individually. Can some1 test this?

Sadhu 3 transmit prana can no longer self buff for INT. nice silent killer after event ends.

4 Likes

I might be wrong, but Peltasta Rim Blow and Umbo Blow skills animations duration was awfully extended compared to my streamed video before patch and now.

1 Like

Ahah, are you still waiting for that? Never trust IMC!
Anyway, I expected such a jerk move from them, that’s why I’m logging in only for events until I get bored, waiting for R9.

4 Likes

and here i was thinking to buy TP to show my support for the nice events and changes. I guess not.

1 Like

I will miss you Slither strike debuff. RIP. :’(

1 Like

Why not just give a 1 time free reset to whichever class gets changes like path of exile does.

3 Likes

They can’t make a list cos’ they themselves don’t know what changes are, they’re just applying patches.

I bet IMC(iToS staff) is trying to avoid posting their list so players can’t call on them on bugs cos no one can tell the difference of ‘what is intended here in iToS and not’.

‘‘Can’t call their work ■■■■ if we don’t know details of they have done to begin with.’’

12 Likes

Wait, what?! Did they do something to Slithering this time? Nerf? :open_mouth: :worried:

• Using a potion while sharing a buff, casting Cyclone, Rush or performing any action with a prolonged animation will no longer cancel the corresponding visual effects.

Took them more than 8 months AFAIK to fix this. Finally!

I wonder though if the same fix applies for this similar, almost-a-year issue (well not really an issue I guess?):

1 Like

i highly doubt so they will do it

why would it be a killer? We already known it was a bug and due to fix soon?

8 Likes

I knew it.
That’s why I changed my classes based on Ktos :3

3 Likes

[quote=“Fuwaro, post:14, topic:361924, full:true”]I bet IMC(iToS staff) is trying to avoid posting their list so players can’t call on them on bugs cos no one can tell the difference of ‘what is intended here in iToS and not’.

‘‘Can’t call their work ■■■■ if we don’t know details of they have done to begin with.’’
[/quote]
They don’t hide it, they themselves don’t know.
Fade was ninja patched back in October, so I sent them a ticket, asking if it was intended or a bug, and if so, that I would like to report it. I send videos and all, they replied they’ll “investigate and transmit it”.
Last time I asked info about it was last May, on the 12th, and they told me they still don’t know. “The investigation is currently on going” : 6 months passed and still, they don’t even know if it is a bug or not. When it should be as simple as sending the videos to the devs, and asking them “Is it normal it works differently now ?” …
The communication between the two teams is ridiculous.

No more Strike Debuff.

It’s now a knockdown + slow debuff.

*edit: Knew it was coming anyways, just hoping that they announce it in their patch notes next time.

Do we get at least the lower dpk in the 270-320 HG?