Tree of Savior Forum

Newbie wiz but wants a solo build class

im a newbie lvl 38 wiz rank 2 atm but i wanna build a solo class build
can someone raise their opinions?

Pyromancer and it’s fireball skill will be great for low level solo play. Other than that, Cryomancer c3 is great for multi purposes, but it will take you a while to get it I guess.

i did a cryo c3 as well, basically ice pike and ice wall’s a boss killer. i didn’t max ice wall though.

ice bolt 1
ice pike 15
ice wall 9
subzero shield 10
snow rolling 5
ice pillar 5

just do every quest on your level range and you’ll be done in no time

Any class can solo most field content in this game. The better question is why do you want to solo? Farming items? Go the wiz2linker2thaum2featherfoot2 build. Else, you can really do most anything with damage skills.

With sleep, it allows you to set up a lot of stuff. And wiz2 lets you cast without interruption, unless you get knocked back. If this is your first class. I suggest the farming build. You won’t do top boss damage, but you will nuke groups of monsters that you can swell for double exp/silver/items and the buffs from thaum are potent.

If you just want damage you can do wiz3 elementalist 3 with featherfoot2 to have some self sustain or swap it out for warlock 2 for even more aoe damage when farming or running group content.

oh yeah im lvl 120+ now at wiz3 elem1 and ongoing elem2 quest
the pretty big reason for solo build

i GOT NO FRIENDS
and trust issues

anything can solo

field mob is weak like trash

just keep update your gear to your level, anvil to +6

i lvlup my cryo3chrono3 to 320+ without party with anyone